• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Do you honestly think that guy has a chance of not only being the nominee, but winning... either legitimately or illegitimate?

Do you know how many people say they will NOT vote for him after doing so in 2020?
    Certainly not. As you so calmly and eloquently pointed out, he's a "tiny dick idiot". Automatic disqualification.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Don’t get me started on those guys. Crazy they are. Real deplorables.

Always discussing gas being under $2. Always discussing peace in the Middle East.
    Always discussing booming economy.
    Always discussing their 401k growing exponentially.

Oh. Wait. I’m a trumper.
    At least that's a step under the Israelite above.

The booming economy ended on his way out, and inflation happened after Trump's stimulus. We have to be honest or nobody wins.

My 401k boomed. Gas was cheap. The economy was great. Then something happened and people overreacted. Anyone is better than Biden, but Trump isn't a savior. Yes, it was better than now when an idiot runs the country, but to say he is the best option NOW is ridiculous. Indiana Gun Owners forum can't even get 50% of people to support him, you think he wins the general election?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don’t care if people don’t like trump. That’s their right. But don’t try to tell other people not to like him and why they shouldn’t. I’m not voting for Romney. I’m not voting for Jeb. I don’t vote to win, I vote for who I think is going to do the best job based on my values I wanna see accomplished. Trump did what I wanted him to do. If you don’t wanna vote for him... don’t... but don’t try to guilt me into not doing so because of your personal feelings on the man.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    I don’t care if people don’t like trump. That’s their right. But don’t try to tell other people not to like him and why they shouldn’t. I’m not voting for Romney. I’m not voting for Jeb. I don’t vote to win, I vote for who I think is going to do the best job based on my values I wanna see accomplished. Trump did what I wanted him to do. If you don’t wanna vote for him... don’t... but don’t try to guilt me into not doing so because of your personal feelings on the man.
    I respect that, a lot. It's my views too, don't tell me what to think or do and I won't do that to you. Romney, Jeb, McCain, etc were awful. I agree. We are more alike than not, I just don't want Trump, which is how 33% of the voter base feels.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    At least that's a step under the Israelite above.

The booming economy ended on his way out, and inflation happened after Trump's stimulus. We have to be honest or nobody wins.

My 401k boomed. Gas was cheap. The economy was great. Then something happened and people overreacted. Anyone is better than Biden, but Trump isn't a savior. Yes, it was better than now when an idiot runs the country, but to say he is the best option NOW is ridiculous. Indiana Gun Owners forum can't even get 50% of people to support him, you think he wins the general election?
    See above. I’m not voting for a person just because they’ll beat the opponent. If I were gonna do that I’d vote for jeb, or Romney. They’ll attract every old independent to vote for them. If I vote to win the country loses.

I don’t see how you can talk about how great the country was doing under trump and then act like he’d be a horrible option now. Logically it doesn’t make sense.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I respect that, a lot. It's my views too, don't tell me what to think or do and I won't do that to you. Romney, Jeb, McCain, etc were awful. I agree. We are more alike than not, I just don't want Trump, which is how 33% of the voter base feels.
    Because you know it all, you’ve told us incessantly…

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Trumper is slightly below religious fanatic on the list of people who have zero credibility
    I dunno what the point in attacking someone’s beliefs are. It doesn’t bode well for discussion and doesn’t enforce your argument, so it’s kinda on the same page as liberals screaming about their feelings... gets us nowhere.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    See above. I’m not voting for a person just because they’ll beat the opponent. If I were gonna do that I’d vote for jeb, or Romney. They’ll attract every old independent to vote for them. If I vote to win the country loses.

I don’t see how you can talk about how great the country was doing under trump and then act like he’d be a horrible option now. Logically it doesn’t make sense.
    I'm pretty sure there was extensive voter fraud to prevent him from taking office, while he was in office. If he couldn't stop that from happening then, I don't think he has a chance from stopping it from happening now. On top of that he is very divisive and there and there are thousands of people who will not vote for him because it's him. I like you and think you are a reasonable person, but you have to know that's true. He divides the base.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    To add to this. It’s not that I “want” trump. I’d gladly vote for him again, but if we run someone like desantis he’s got my vote. I will not vote for a rino tho, and I will not vote for a guy who negotiates with the terrorist left. If trump gets the nomination, he’s got my vote. If desantis gets it, he has my vote. If Romney gets it, I’ll vote libertarian

Top Bottom