• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Not sure, but DT may be misreading the room.

You can't even stay at a Trump hotel in NY without showing proof of vaccination.

I sure hope what's left of Trump's fan base grows up and realizes it's over and Trump is on the other side. He isn't the same man that he was in 2015 and 2016.

He had the chance to solve all of these problems with nothing more than a tweet when he was still in office with a strong following. He didn't, he bent over and handed the country over to the communists. If he's nominated for 2024, I'll vote independent.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    You can't even stay at a Trump hotel in NY without showing proof of vaccination.

I sure hope what's left of Trump's fan base grows up and realizes it's over and Trump is on the other side. He isn't the same man that he was in 2015 and 2016.

He had the chance to solve all of these problems with nothing more than a tweet when he was still in office with a strong following. He didn't, he bent over and handed the country over to the communists. If he's nominated for 2024, I'll vote independent.

God removed his blessing from him. The instance where he cursed God publicly twice might well have been the turning point.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    This intolerance for President Trump will not be tolerated!

You better get on the Trump train early this time!
    Number 45&47 baby!

Even people in California think the country was better under DJT.

Meanwhile ole Joe is talking about Gov Wallace Jeff Davis, Bull Connor all Democrats !

BTW Wallace praised Joe as a up standing young Senator WTF?
    You are a delusional fanboy, baby!

Trump is a tiny dick idiot who isolated half his voter base. He might have a chance to beat Hillary in '24 but he already "lost" once.... think he's gonna be allowed to win again? Nope.

He is now a liability and will split the vote. I'm not a straight ticket voter and I don't think I'd vote for that pompous ******* again.

Yes, I remember $1.87 gas, and historic peace treaties, and a booming economy, but that was not exclusive to HIM, no matter how badly the fanboys wish it was.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Trump is a tiny dick idiot who isolated half his voter base. He might have a chance to beat Hillary in '24 but he already "lost" once.... think he's gonna be allowed to win again? Nope.

He is now a liability and will split the vote. I'm not a straight ticket voter and I don't think I'd vote for that pompous ******* again.

Yes, I remember $1.87 gas, and historic peace treaties, and a booming economy, but that was not exclusive to HIM, no matter how badly the fanboys wish it was.

trump-donald-trump.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ok, Biden fanboy, if it was not Trump, who was it?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

I'll have to disagree, he is the same man that he was in 2015 and 2016, and '01,'02,'03,etc. He's just playing to a different crowd.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

200w.gif

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Ok, Biden fanboy, if it was not Trump, who was it?
    I'm a Biden fanboy because I dislike Trump? That's rich.

There is nothing The Supreme Leader accomplished that we couldn't reasonably assume any other R with a spine wouldn't have. No matter how many times he told you he was the greatest in history.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Well, there were 17 other R's running for the Big Seat.
    Do you honestly think that guy has a chance of not only being the nominee, but winning... either legitimately or illegitimate?

Do you know how many people say they will NOT vote for him after doing so in 2020?
    His vote total increased. If two people voted against him, three new people voted for him. He had a net gain in total votes.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom