• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Please explain the other options that existed at the time.
    There were other experts. There were people trying to tell him not to shut the country down. There were people warning him of the fuse he was lighting when he blew the deficit out. There were people telling him the medical advice he was getting from his brain trust was bad.

Trump chose to take the path of least resistance. He had people like Atlas trying tap the brakes, being a voice of reason but in the end he chose not to follow anything but the experts and the politics. He chose the swamp and in doing so abdicated his presidency to Fauci.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I would like to see some of the loudmouths, that likely have never had a burden beyond themselves much less that of the entire country on their shoulders, facing what a virtual unanimous medical and scientific community said was a deadly plague would do.

The years after the game quarterbacking skills of INGO are unsurpassed…
    For a few weeks. Sure. Then the science became clearer and states started opening up. Trump didn’t lead on that effort. As churches and schools were closed, he stood with Fauci.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would like to see some of the loudmouths, that likely have never had a burden beyond themselves much less that of the entire country on their shoulders, facing what a virtual unanimous medical and scientific community said was a deadly plague would do.

The years after the game quarterbacking skills of INGO are unsurpassed…
    I think we've gone through this 3 or 4 times. It's not his reaction to it then. It's his bragging about it now. I see y'all posting your thoughts about vaccines and their health consequences over in the covid related threads. You guys don't like them any more than I do. Trump gets a pass for his belief that he saved 100s of lives with them. Lockdowns too.

And since we've been through this so many times, I would have thought you'd stop dragging out that lame old shtick. For what, the 5th time now? Trump gets a pass for vaccines and lockdowns in 2020. He doesn't get a pass for bragging about it in 2024.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This post sure excited the lefty part of INGO. :lmfao:

So you would meekly stand down when accused by a woman who cannot remember what year, or even which decade, what she claims occurred happened?

Nope, not picturing you sitting on the sidelines quietly…
    You missed my specific point. I was talking about his childish name calling (Ron Sanctimonious) and other unnecessary childish comments.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Former Trump Lawyer…

He picks the best people.

Remember this gem too-
    AP_guiliani_trump_four_seasons_total_landscaping_110720.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This post sure excited the lefty part of INGO. :lmfao:
    Oh, c'mon Mike. INGO lefties aren't the only INGOers interested in facts.

So you would meekly stand down when accused by a woman who cannot remember what year, or even which decade, what she claims occurred happened?

Nope, not picturing you sitting on the sidelines quietly…
    Are you sure those are the facts?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You missed my specific point. I was talking about his childish name calling (Ron Sanctimonious) and other unnecessary childish comments.
    Trump can't help himself. He's a native New Yorker from NYC. Most New Yorkers from NYC are famous for being notoriously brash. It's in their DNA.

Last edited:

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Trump can't help it. He's a native New Yorker from NYC. Most New Yorkers from NYC are famous for being notoriously brash. It's in their DNA.

Trump can’t help it because he’s an imbecile.

He took a 5 million dollar judgement and turned it into an 88 million dollar judgement out of pure narcissistic stupidity…all he had to do was shut his mouth.

The judge in the New York fraud case is likely to follow up this week with a haymaker of a judgement against Trump, as well…expected to be in the mid 9-figure range.

Trump stakes his “billionaire” credentials to his assets, which are reportedly completely leveraged. In other words…Trump does not have 88 million in cash, and his assets are already collateralized for other debts which could make raising the money a painful exercise for him.

I would not be surprised to see New York move to seize Trump assets to secure the money he owes after all this.

This putz is going to bankrupt himself (again) because he is too stupid to just shut up…and INGO wants the dude to make financial decisions for all of us…just like he did during Covid. Those lockdowns sure did a lot to make America great, didnt they?

This is what happens when you back a narcissistic loser: you lose…Bigly.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess some people like the brashness that Trump brings to the party. They seem to be enamored of his insolent nature.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That case is truly a travesty of justice.
    That case is purely born out of spite for Trump. They went out of their way to craft a case sanctioned by a biased judge out of what is basically a victimless offense because they hate the man and want to grossly punish him monetarily and run him and his family out of town.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That case is purely born out of spite for Trump. They went out of their way to craft a case out of what is basically a victimless offense because they hate the man and want to grossly punish him monetarily and run him and his family out of town.
    It goes beyond that. The banks had to be complicit in the fraud, if there were fraud. Why aren't they on trial?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It goes beyond that. The banks had to be complicit in the fraud, if there were fraud. Why aren't they on trial?

Seems like the banks were satisfied with the deal after it was all said and done. Why should Trump and his family be persecuted over a deal that was satisfactory for both parties. There were no complaints filed from the lending institutions that I am aware of.

Which lends to the credence of a spiteful persecution.

Last edited:

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Surprised no one picked up on Trump’s comments to the States about supporting Texas with the Supreme Court‘s ruling. I took that as: If these elections are stolen again, I have the support and will be doing something about it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump can’t help it because he’s an imbecile.
    If Trump, a billionaire, is an imbecile, what does that make you?

The truth is republicans nominated GWB, a nice funny man who strived to be a uniter but the left you so proudly proclaim called him hitler, racist, and accused him of being responsible for Mathew Shepards death.

Then republicans nominated the maverick, John McCain, a war hero, the personification of go along get along, a suck up to msm, he was called hitler, racist, and senile. After that republicans nominated a RINO, the guy that invented obummercare. He was called hitler, racist, and sexist. The lies about the dog on the car roof and “binders of women” taken out of context to smear a guy closer to a dem than a conservative, as history has shown.

The left smeared and lied about these men and get by with it because of support like yours. So why is Trump so popular, he is the biggest **** *** the right can send to the left.

Top Bottom