• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Ive said it before, I'll say it again. (not that anyone cares) His mouth is his biggest liability. If he would just STFU and stop with the name calling, running his mouth, etc. He'd have a LOT more support.

And a lot more $$$
    I don’t necessarily disagree, but an $83M defamation verdict for an off handed 1A protected comment?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The original suit cost him what $5 ml and now the 2nd bite of the apple is $83 mil. This is just nuts.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Liberal injustice against a Republican. Democrat judge and jury. How to get a fair trial on that? Trump team will be appealing all the way up. When it gets there he won’t be paying a dime.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ive said it before, I'll say it again. (not that anyone cares) His mouth is his biggest liability. If he would just STFU and stop with the name calling, running his mouth, etc. He'd have a LOT more support.

And a lot more $$$
    On to appeal. Smart money says she'll never see a dime of Trump's money (though she'll cost her progressive money man plenty)

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You can't defame/libel someone with the truth

This is very true. Which is why Trump will pay over and over again by attacking her.

A jury has already determined as a legal fact that he sexually assaulted her. This is, legally, undeniably, a fact. For him to continue to defame her and call her a liar will continue to cost him as she could sue him again, and again, and again.

...Until he shuts up and stops attacking her.

I am guessing that even if she dies her estate could still sue him for defaming her memory, but this is where the legal community would have to set me straight.

Regards,

Doug

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Most people are willing to admit Trump owns the lockdowns and bragged about them.
    Unfortunately, I don’t thing they are. Most people willfully and dutifully complied with all “safety measures” as they were pronounced by the experts and have excused Trump as he was doing the right thing.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would like to see some of the loudmouths, that likely have never had a burden beyond themselves much less that of the entire country on their shoulders, facing what a virtual unanimous medical and scientific community said was a deadly plague would do.

The years after the game quarterbacking skills of INGO are unsurpassed…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I would like to see some of the loudmouths, that likely have never had a burden beyond themselves much less that of the entire country on their shoulders, facing what a virtual unanimous medical and scientific community said was a deadly plague would do.

The years after the game quarterbacking skills of INGO are unsurpassed…
    I would like to see people responsible for this held accountable.

Oh, and I can play too: the gymnastics skills of INGO to overlook and excuse their man’s actions are unsurpassed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would like to see people responsible for this held accountable.

Oh, and I can play too: the gymnastics skills of INGO to overlook and excuse their man’s actions are unsurpassed.
    You do realize that right or wrong, (probably right) that government officials and employees are immune, you would have a better chance if you “would like to see” a winning lottery ticket.

That said, Fauci continuing the research the feds cut off in 2014 is something that should be held accountable.

You think my post unreasonable? We want presidents in a crisis to not follow the recommendations of the top scientists? Just wing it?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You think my post unreasonable? We want presidents in a crisis to not follow the recommendations of the top scientists? Just wing it?
    I disagree with the premise that the only options were to “wing it” or follow Fauci and Birx’s and Collins’ recommendations.

You’ve made it clear you’re willing to give Trump a complete pass. I’ve made it clear that he’s culpable and every bad thing that Biden unloaded on us had its origins under Trump…and he complains he doesn’t get enough credit for what he did.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

And a lot more $$$
    This post sure excited the lefty part of INGO. :lmfao:

So you would meekly stand down when accused by a woman who cannot remember what year, or even which decade, what she claims occurred happened?

Nope, not picturing you sitting on the sidelines quietly…

Top Bottom