• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    If Trump, a billionaire, is an imbecile, what does that make you?

By your metric: Approximately one one-thousandth of an imbecile.

The truth is republicans nominated GWB, a nice funny man who strived to be a uniter but the left you so proudly proclaim called him hitler, racist, and accused him of being responsible for Mathew Shepards death.

I eagerly voted for GWB in 2000.

The real truth is GWB was responsible for the Iraq war and the patriot act, and those were all the reason I needed not to vote for him a second time.

Then republicans nominated the maverick, John McCain, a war hero, the personification of go along get along, a suck up to msm, he was called hitler, racist, and senile. After that republicans nominated a RINO, the guy that invented obummercare. He was called hitler, racist, and sexist. The lies about the dog on the car roof and “binders of women” taken out of context to smear a guy closer to a dem than a conservative, as history has shown.

The republicans lost their credibility with the neocons and their wars. One of Obama’s strengths in 2008 was his record of opposition to the wars…before he, you know, expanded them rather than end them like he said he would.

Nobody was going to beat Obama in 2008, but I think McCain would have had a much better chance against an incumbent Obama than Romney did.

The left smeared and lied about these men and get by with it because of support like yours. So why is Trump so popular, he is the biggest **** *** the right can send to the left.

That’s fair. He is certainly that.

The problem with this position is independent voters don’t want to send a **** you to the left..they want someone who can control both the Federal bureaucracy and their own temper.

Trump has repeatedly shown he can do neither.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    RFK is a bad choice. He's right on the covid vaccine, lockdowns, free speech, wokeness, endless wars. He's still a democrat with democrat wet dreams. He's certainly not a strong ally on the 2nd amendment.
    Excellent VP choice pulls in the dems!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This would certainly be a wet blanket of support for Trump.

I get wanting to find a running mate that can bring appeal that he doesn’t have otherwise. But the person you pick will have an advantage in 2028. I don’t want to boost candidates I think are bad for America. And at Trump’s age, **** can happen.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I would fully expect a truth social post from Trump. denying his own death.

Fake News!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It was you that that called a successful billionaire an imbecile and that was the metric that I exposed, but I’ll give you credit for trying to flip it. :lmfao:
    He could have been a 100s billionaire so he's a failure :lmfao:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I get wanting to find a running mate that can bring appeal that he doesn’t have otherwise. But the person you pick will have an advantage in 2028. I don’t want to boost candidates I think are bad for America. And at Trump’s age, **** can happen.
    Advantage for what? Not becoming President. Bush is the only one recently to mange to go from Vice President to being elected President in the next election. Gore is the only since Bush Sr to even get the nomination. Biden is the outlier of course, getting a nomination four years later.

Who thinks that RFK is going to be a frontrunner for a Republican nomination, even if he was VP under Trump? He'd have to have a huge change of opinion on a lot of things for Republicans to support him.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don’t believe him. After the “lock her up” and “…and we’ll make Mexico pay for it”…eh…euphemistically, let‘s call them ‘campaign promises’…I don’t think this will happen. There’s no way any president will want to withstand the ****storm that will surely occur as they attempt to forcibly load people on buses and airplanes to send them home.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don’t believe him. After the “lock her up” and “…and we’ll make Mexico pay for it”…eh…euphemistically, let‘s call them ‘campaign promises’…I don’t think this will happen. There’s no way any president will want to withstand the ****storm that will surely occur as they attempt to forcibly load people on buses and airplanes to send them home.

This is reelection speech. It's exempt from any requirement to be truthful

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is reelection speech. It's exempt from any requirement to be truthful

You have to hand it to him. When he picks up on an issue he thinks his loyal supporters will slobber over he knows how to leverage it.

I kind of fell for the lock her up and the wall stuff the first time. Did I believe he would actually put Hillary in jail? Nah, not really. Not like a J6 protestor. I thought there was enough there there to make something happen though. At least some investigations. But nah.

Did I believe Mexico would pay for the wall? Not directly. But I figured a financial wizard like Trump had a plan to make them pay for it in other ways.

Fool me once…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You have to hand it to him. When he picks up on an issue he thinks his loyal supporters will slobber over he knows how to leverage it.

I kind of fell for the lock her up and the wall stuff the first time. Did I believe he would actually put Hillary in jail? Nah, not really. Not like a J6 protestor. I thought there was enough there there to make something happen though. At least some investigations. But nah.

Did I believe Mexico would pay for the wall? Not directly. But I figured a financial wizard like Trump had a plan to make them pay for it in other ways.

Fool me once…
    I see what you did there. :):

Top Bottom