• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    All the evidence I need is in the popular vote numbers.

The most charismatic Presidential candidate in recent memory was Obama.

In 2008 he beat McCain 70 million to 60 million.
    In 2012 he beat Romney 66 million to 61 million.
    In 2016 Trump garnered 63 million to Clinton's 65 million (but Trump won the electoral college).
    In 2020, in the midst of a pandemic, with Biden hiding in the basement and Trump holding overflow rallies, he got 74 million votes. More than any other prior Presidential candidate - dwarfing Obama's totals in 2008 and 2012.

Yet we are to believe that Biden got 81 million votes? 16% more that Obama got in his best year (2008)? Are Democrats that racist, or were millions of those votes illegitimate?

The fraud was widespread and MASSIVE. It will be even bigger in 2024.
    Can you defend your statement with proof?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All the evidence I need is in the popular vote numbers.

The most charismatic Presidential candidate in recent memory was Obama.

In 2008 he beat McCain 70 million to 60 million.
    In 2012 he beat Romney 66 million to 61 million.
    In 2016 Trump garnered 63 million to Clinton's 65 million (but Trump won the electoral college).
    In 2020, in the midst of a pandemic, with Biden hiding in the basement and Trump holding overflow rallies, he got 74 million votes. More than any other prior Presidential candidate - dwarfing Obama's totals in 2008 and 2012.

Yet we are to believe that Biden got 81 million votes? 16% more that Obama got in his best year (2008)? Are Democrats that racist, or were millions of those votes illegitimate?

The fraud was widespread and MASSIVE. It will be even bigger in 2024.
    This is not proof of massive, widespread cheating. You mentioned that Hillary won in popular vote but lost the electoral college. Then you say that Biden getting a historically higher vote count than Trump, is evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Where did the bulk of that 81 million votes come from? Not the swing states. Look at California. 11M people voted for Biden just in California. But, California also gave Trump his 3rd highest popular vote total. Still, > 5million more Californians voted for Biden than Trump. Texas was Trump's the highest number, but even so, the margin there wasn't even more than 1 million.

A lot more people voted in 2020 than any other election. Mail in voting allowed a lot more people to vote, than would have voted without it. I'm not saying there wasn't cheating, but the cheating that mattered would have been in the swing states. Cheating in numbers that could change the outcome would need to be the kind of numbers that we'd see with mail-in voting. Remember the survey that said ~1/3 of voters, including Republicans, admitted to cheating. Things like filling out someone else's ballots who was not planning to vote. Forging signatures. Voting more than once.

I think there was cheating in volume that could have changed the results. But using the 81 - 74 million as proof is just not a sound argument. It's based on feelings more than facts. Biden could have gotten that many votes from mail-in voting, and blue haired activist bimbos offering handjobs to flocks of incels in exchange for votes for Biden.

Okay, I made that last part up. Maybe. I'll bet activists offered something in return for apathetic people voting for Biden, and it probably happened a lot in large metro areas. Mail in voting has far more potential to make up that large of vote differential than wide spread organized cheating. The biggest organized part was getting rules changed to allow it without changing the law through state legislators.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    This is not proof of massive, widespread cheating. You mentioned that Hillary won in popular vote but lost the electoral college. Then you say that Biden getting a historically higher vote count than Trump, is evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Where did the bulk of that 81 million votes come from? Not the swing states. Look at California. 11M people voted for Biden just in California. But, California also gave Trump his 3rd highest popular vote total. Still, > 5million more Californians voted for Biden than Trump. Texas was Trump's the highest number, but even so, the margin there wasn't even more than 1 million.

A lot more people voted in 2020 than any other election. Mail in voting allowed a lot more people to vote, than would have voted without it. I'm not saying there wasn't cheating, but the cheating that mattered would have been in the swing states. Cheating in numbers that could change the outcome would need to be the kind of numbers that we'd see with mail-in voting. Remember the survey that said ~1/3 of voters, including Republicans, admitted to cheating. Things like filling out someone else's ballots who was not planning to vote. Forging signatures. Voting more than once.

I think there was cheating in volume that could have changed the results. But using the 81 - 74 million as proof is just not a sound argument. It's based on feelings more than facts. Biden could have gotten that many votes from mail-in voting, and blue haired activist bimbos offering handjobs to flocks of incels in exchange for votes for Biden.

Okay, I made that last part up. Maybe. I'll bet activists offered something in return for apathetic people voting for Biden, and it probably happened a lot in large metro areas. Mail in voting has far more potential to make up that large of vote differential than wide spread organized cheating. The biggest organized part was getting rules changed to allow it without changing the law through state legislators.
    2000 mules

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I believe immigration and the border are under the executive branch authority.
    The executive branch is to enforce the laws passed by congress not make dictates.

Trump addressed immigration with EOs so on the face of it, I can't just say an EO is illegal because Biden did.
    The difference is Trump was attempting to faithfully execute the laws of the country while bidet is actively circumventing the laws of the country.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    2000 mules
    I don't remember. Did 2000 mules confirm the blue haired bimbo activists offering incels handjobs in exchange for a signed Biden ballot? I can't think of a more disgraceful way to win an election. I really want that to be true. :):

Top Bottom