• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It makes no sense. Obama would win anyway. All they would have to do is say Biden is not running for health reasons. It's not like we are talking about someone who isn't popular with the Ds here.

Same answer. Why would they have to hide Obama?
    They don’t like being around the peasant class. I don’t believe they want to do it. They are wealthy, powerful and living the life, why would they want to subject themselves to the rigors of a campaign? Those that put them in power need them to do so, as there is no slam dunk on the bench. They will have to do enough of that kissing babies in the general, so if they don’t have to do it now, they won’t…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They don’t like being around the peasant class. I don’t believe they want to do it. They are wealthy, powerful and living the life, why would they want to subject themselves to the rigors of a campaign? Those that put them in power need them to do so, as there is no slam dunk on the bench. They will have to do enough of that kissing babies in the general, so if they don’t have to do it now, they won’t…
    Still seems like nonsense to me. I just don't see the need for some great conspiracy when they could have put her name on primary ballots, and she would have won with no effort.

If they are living the life, why would they want to do it at all?

It all sounds like media fear mongering for clicks.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It makes no sense. Obama would win anyway. All they would have to do is say Biden is not running for health reasons. It's not like we are talking about someone who isn't popular with the Ds here.

Removes the primary options. If they go too early there will be infighting.
    Some might want gavin "the lizard" newsome or kennedy.

Same answer. Why would they have to hide Obama?

I was thinking more of "tuck" than "hide"...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Still seems like nonsense to me. I just don't see the need for some great conspiracy when they could have put her name on primary ballots, and she would have won with no effort.
    I believe you are minimizing the effort just to even be on the primary ballot. It is one thing for the party to clear the way for the sitting president but another to put in someone else. Others believe it is their turn, and will fight for it. This plan that several have expressed seems logical.

If they are living the life, why would they want to do it at all?
    Those that gave them the life want them to rescue them from Trump.

It all sounds like media fear mongering for clicks.
    The speculation certainly is, but it is interesting to discuss…

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

I wish Trump would come out with a statement along the lines of, "Like most Americans I trusted the public health officials, thought they were above partisan politics, and were only interested in the well being of the public. I was mistaken. I will NOT repeat that mistake. Once I am elected President, investigations will begin, followed by prosecutions. The guilty will be brought to account."

Whether that happens is debatable.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wish Trump would come out with a statement along the lines of, "Like most Americans I trusted the public health officials, thought they were above partisan politics, and were only interested in the well being of the public. I was mistaken. I will NOT repeat that mistake. Once I am elected President, investigations will begin, followed by prosecutions. The guilty will be brought to account."

I agree with your sentiment but question how many of us there are in the electorate? This would just make it easier to blast Trump with moderate voters that the economy may be pushing toward Trump…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I agree with your sentiment but question how many of us there are in the electorate? This would just make it easier to blast Trump with moderate voters that the economy may be pushing toward Trump…

I notice you using ellipses an awful lot, and it's inadvisable to use that in text, it's generally considered a sign of dishonesty.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That's your opinion. Mine is opposite.

Right now Bidens economic news is not all that bad.

Right now he can steal Trump's line about stock indices setting records and 401ks doing better.

I think if the economy doesn't have the collapse that's been prophesied for the last 3 years and 4 months, Biden will beat Trump again. Because of moderate voters.

He already has the anti-vax vote sewn up. Honestly would cost him some provax/shutdown votes probably.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's your opinion. Mine is opposite.

Right now Bidens economic news is not all that bad.

Right now he can steal Trump's line about stock indices setting records and 401ks doing better.

I think if the economy doesn't have the collapse that's been prophesied for the last 3 years and 4 months, Biden will beat Trump again. Because of moderate voters.

He already has the anti-vax vote sewn up. Honestly would cost him some provax/shutdown votes probably.
    So in a neutral race between two equal candidates, who have their bases sewn up, the winning hand is to run counter to a narrative pushed by 100% of the msm? Got it…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

That would require Trump to acknowledge being wrong.

Trump never loses. Never wrong. Never admit anything. He would never acknowledge his error and the impact from COVID lockdowns.

Amazing, Trump is head-to-head with Biden considering this.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    $83M. What a bunch of crap.

Ive said it before, I'll say it again. (not that anyone cares) His mouth is his biggest liability. If he would just STFU and stop with the name calling, running his mouth, etc. He'd have a LOT more support.

And a lot more $$$

Top Bottom