• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Probably someone without a multimillionaire real estate tycoon father to give him "small loans."

If the love of money is the root of all evil, what does that make a billionaire?
    TDS is a funny thing to watch, even funnier is nonbelievers quoting scripture like they know what they are talking about.

While there is no question Trump started ahead of other from his fathers success, the world is full of the sons of the wealthy that blew it all…

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    TDS is a funny thing to watch, even funnier is nonbelievers quoting scripture like they know what they are talking about.

While there is no question Trump started ahead of other from his fathers success, the world is full of the sons of the wealthy that blew it all…
    Perhaps you could educate me on the scripture part. Is there a passage that excludes Donald Trump?

And since you obviously equate riches with not being an imbecile, maybe you could enlighten me on the success of George Soros and Taylor Swift.

While you’re at it, maybe we can talk about the flipside of the TDS coin. Trump Dong Slobbering.

I’ll vote for Trump if he’s the choice against commies, but holy ****, your constant and feverish idol worship is cringe AF.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Perhaps you could educate me on the scripture part. Is there a passage that excludes Donald Trump?

And since you obviously equate riches with not being an imbecile, maybe you could enlighten me on the success of George Soros and Taylor Swift.

While you’re at it, maybe we can talk about the flipside of the TDS coin. Trump Dong Slobbering.

I’ll vote for Trump if he’s the choice against commies, but holy ****, your constant and feverish idol worship is cringe AF.
    "Trump Dong Slobbering" Holy cow.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Some non-believers have studied the bible for several decades before becoming non-believers.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    With regards to covid and accountability, RFK would be a good choice but that’s it. That’s not enough. With a very old man like Trump possibly becoming president, a solid VP choice is more important than in most elections.

“One large donor to both the Trump and Kennedy campaigns told the outlet that the effort to recruit Kennedy to serve as Trump's running mate is still very much alive amid Trump insiders.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or calling people who agree about some things as Trump dong slobbering

I don't agree with "Trump dong slobbering." But also I don't think the definition of it is "people who agree about some things."

I think he's getting more at an irrational devotion to Trump. An example of that would be, if you believe that the mRna covid shot is not effective, but then when Trump brags about it now, what I think R45 is calling a Trump dong slobberer, would make excuses for Trump, change your position to agree with him, or just dodge the issue alltogether by saying the accusers are saying things they didn't say. The rational thing would be to simply say Trump's wrong on that.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't agree with "Trump dong slobbering." But also I don't think the definition of it is "people who agree about some things."

I think he's getting more at an irrational devotion to Trump. An example of that would be, if you believe that the mRna covid shot is not effective, but then when Trump brags about it now, what I think R45 is calling a Trump dong slobberer, would make excuses for Trump, change your position to agree with him, or just dodge the issue alltogether by saying the accusers are saying things they didn't say. The rational thing would be to simply say Trump's wrong on that.
    Or it's really a different strain of TDS.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If Trump, a billionaire, is an imbecile, what does that make you?

The truth is republicans nominated GWB, a nice funny man who strived to be a uniter but the left you so proudly proclaim called him hitler, racist, and accused him of being responsible for Mathew Shepards death.

Then republicans nominated the maverick, John McCain, a war hero, the personification of go along get along, a suck up to msm, he was called hitler, racist, and senile. After that republicans nominated a RINO, the guy that invented obummercare. He was called hitler, racist, and sexist. The lies about the dog on the car roof and “binders of women” taken out of context to smear a guy closer to a dem than a conservative, as history has shown.
    Couple of things about Obamney. I watched George Stephanopoulos steer a panel discussion leading up to that election where the lefties were shedding many tears over the poor dog. Then one of the right leaning panel members brought up Obama eating dog. Stephanopoulos interrupted the panel and said, well that's about enough of that. And I did not hear another thing about the dog on the roof after that. It's like George put the memo out to the rest of the press, let's not push that anymore.

Another thing, you missed the one where Harry Reed claimed Romney didn't pay any taxes. It got circulated by the press and became common mainstream knowledge, Romney didin't pay any taxes. Of course that was ********, and after the election Reed was called out on it because it wasn't true, Reed replied, well it worked didn't it? This is what the left does. And people on the left have no problem with it.

The left smeared and lied about these men and get by with it because of support like yours. So why is Trump so popular, he is the biggest **** *** the right can send to the left.

Something that has frustrated people on the right for as long as I can remember, TPTB on the right aways had this thing where "we're above dignifying that with an answer!" Well, you dumb****s, because Romney didn't challenge Reed's false claim, mainstream understanding was a false belief that Romney didn't pay his taxes. Does LG still believe that? Wouldn't surprise me.

He didn't challenge the narrative on the dog story either. His obvious answer when the press hounded him (no pun intended) on the question of the dog on the roof. He should have said, who's better off? The dog who survived just fine on that trip, or the dog on Obama's plate? But no, because we don't dignify claims like that with an answer.

Trump gives an answer. Sometimes it hurts him more than helps him with people who don't already adore him. But putting down false claims is always better than acting like you're above answering.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With regards to covid and accountability, RFK would be a good choice but that’s it. That’s not enough. With a very old man like Trump possibly becoming president, a solid VP choice is more important than in most elections.

“One large donor to both the Trump and Kennedy campaigns told the outlet that the effort to recruit Kennedy to serve as Trump's running mate is still very much alive amid Trump insiders.”

RFK is a bad choice. He's right on the covid vaccine, lockdowns, free speech, wokeness, endless wars. He's still a democrat with democrat wet dreams. He's certainly not a strong ally on the 2nd amendment.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    RFK is a bad choice. He's right on the covid vaccine, lockdowns, free speech, wokeness, endless wars. He's still a democrat with democrat wet dreams. He's certainly not a strong ally on the 2nd amendment.
    This would certainly be a wet blanket of support for Trump.

Top Bottom