• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Gave blood last week, unfortunately it was at the hospital and they still require masks. I did put one on, but when I got to where they were doing the draw the people from the red cross asked if I wanted a bottle of water. I said sure, if I'm drinking I don't have to have the mask on. They laughed and said, yep.
    This week we had to do our yearly health screenings. They said we’d have wear masks but my policy is to make them ask. The only ones wearing them in there were the poor techs.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This week we had to do our yearly health screenings. They said we’d have wear masks but my policy is to make them ask. The only ones wearing them in there were the poor techs.
    The hospital has a check in station at the door. They ask if you have had any symptoms of covid, then hand you a mask if you're not already wearing one.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The hospital has a check in station at the door. They ask if you have had any symptoms of covid, then hand you a mask if you're not already wearing one.
    IU Health? Yeah that’s their MO in bedford too. So happened this screening was done at our church. When I saw the mask thing I threatened to cancel but the wife kinda put her foot down. I was surprised the techs didn’t Karen on us.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    IU Health? Yeah that’s their MO in bedford too. So happened this screening was done at our church. When I saw the mask thing I threatened to cancel but the wife kinda put her foot down. I was surprised the techs didn’t Karen on us.
    I get a certain amount of personal satisfaction knowing this power grid on regular everyday systems is currently and forever costing them a lot of money. The c19 gravy train (did I see 3.6 trillion?) I'm guessing won't last forever. My outlook is it's going to create many woke then broke companies.

I doubt many on here would be surprised that a majority of the general population has tired greatly from two years of huge overreaches. It's good in a way as it has exposed all the tyranny and evil. Non compliance is rising more quickly this year, I hope.

A personal example without names. Someone was needing a 100k followup procedure at IU Med to check on healing from a surgery 1.5 years ago. They said nope, we're tired of your crazy c19 procedures and no longer trust you or the medical system. This person was contacted and blindly rescheduled repeatedly to influence them to comply. They're still out the 100k six months later and forever. This will take a toll on them long term.

I call the incessant need for testing, medical industrialization. There will be an unnecessary test to make money, have a procedure, and get some big Pharma meds involved for a total profit bonanza. Ridiculous!

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I get a certain amount of personal satisfaction knowing this power grid on regular everyday systems is currently and forever costing them a lot of money. The c19 gravy train (did I see 3.6 trillion?) I'm guessing won't last forever. My outlook is it's going to create many woke then broke companies.

I doubt many on here would be surprised that a majority of the general population has tired greatly from two years of huge overreaches. It's good in a way as it has exposed all the tyranny and evil. Non compliance is rising more quickly this year, I hope.

A personal example without names. Someone was needing a 100k followup procedure at IU Med to check on healing from a surgery 1.5 years ago. They said nope, we're tired of your crazy c19 procedures and no longer trust you or the medical system. This person was contacted and blindly rescheduled repeatedly to influence them to comply. They're still out the 100k six months later and forever. This will take a toll on them long term.

I call the incessant need for testing, medical industrialization. There will be an unnecessary test to make money, have a procedure, and get some big Pharma meds involved for a total profit bonanza. Ridiculous!
    We have seen this repeatedly with CKW's medical issues and me fighting Cancer.
    Say what you will but in my experience's IU med is the top of the list for us yet they still pull the same :poop: with tests and tests and more tests.
    I recently fired my Oncologist for this very reason. It was blatantly obvious what his game was in my treatment. Squeeze every dime they could from the insurance and me personally.
    I was having serious issues going to the bathroom (#1) and in pain. Methodist is a sister hospital to IU and connected in the computer system so they can see my records easily. We went to the Methodist emergency as that is what IU med patients use. Checked in and went to the room to be looked at. The nurses did a scan of my bladder with and knew what to do. The Dr came in and ordered 3 tests without so much as consulting the nurses. One was a CT scan. I asked if he had looked at my records and he admitted he had not. I made him look and he saw I had 5 scans in the last 2 months and 1 was 2 days before my showing up there. He said Oh, you have prostate and colon cancer. I nodded and let him know his profiteering witch Dr :bs: was not acceptable. He left the room and was not seen again. I got what I needed the nurse said I was right and we left.
    It is a huge con-game.
    Eskinazi is the absolute worst at this.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    We have seen this repeatedly with CKW's medical issues and me fighting Cancer.
    Say what you will but in my experience's IU med is the top of the list for us yet they still pull the same :poop: with tests and tests and more tests.
    I recently fired my Oncologist for this very reason. It was blatantly obvious what his game was in my treatment. Squeeze every dime they could from the insurance and me personally.
    I was having serious issues going to the bathroom (#1) and in pain. Methodist is a sister hospital to IU and connected in the computer system so they can see my records easily. We went to the Methodist emergency as that is what IU med patients use. Checked in and went to the room to be looked at. The nurses did a scan of my bladder with and knew what to do. The Dr came in and ordered 3 tests without so much as consulting the nurses. One was a CT scan. I asked if he had looked at my records and he admitted he had not. I made him look and he saw I had 5 scans in the last 2 months and 1 was 2 days before my showing up there. He said Oh, you have prostate and colon cancer. I nodded and let him know his profiteering witch Dr :bs: was not acceptable. He left the room and was not seen again. I got what I needed the nurse said I was right and we left.
    It is a huge con-game.
    Eskinazi is the absolute worst at this.
    The person I am speaking of had an excellent world class neurosurgeon that saved their life. So I agree with you 100% on quality doctors. There are people in the medical field that said with the person's condition that this was where you needed to go. It was a bad experience generally overall outside of that. The place might as well been a prison. Something good on medical care and treatments will come out of this mess the last two years.

Top Bottom