• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I had Covid a month ago (4-5 days) and so have a few of my close friends before and since (I wasn't around them).
    They live in other states.
    I didn't even know Covid was going around again.

Just like last time, started out with a bit of a sore throat and a little temp (only 100*-ish, then 99*-ish), with a lingering cough that won't go away (but improved a bit yesterday).

I was Ok enough to go for an hour MC ride, but not well enough to clean the garage, haha!

Wife did make me wear a mask inside the house, and made me stay in the guest room and served meals there, haha!
    Unlike the last time I brought it home, she didn't get it this time from me and we were both pleased.

Both times I took Paxlovid to ease symptoms and lingering effects.
    I took 2 vaccines at the beginning of Covid yrs ago and don't intend to take any more.
    I have a married couple who both used to be students of mine in the late '70s & early '80s.
    Neither took any Covid vaccinations.
    He works in a Psych unit at a hospital and she works in a dentist office.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    How do we know she had it? Is there now a reliable test?
    The amazing thing is people are actually still testing.

My employer had a super spreader event last month in Chicago. Whole bunch of people got each other sick, and a bunch actually took tests. :rolleyes: You'd think if people had learned one thing from the covid debacle, it would be to stay home if you feel sick.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wonder if people know they can refuse those tests? I had to go see the doctor a few weeks ago for a stomach thing. The nurse wanted to do a covid test because “that’s one of the symptoms of covid”. I told her ‘no thanks’. She was a bit taken aback but we all lived happily ever after.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I wonder if people know they can refuse those tests? I had to go see the doctor a few weeks ago for a stomach thing. The nurse wanted to do a covid test because “that’s one of the symptoms of covid”. I told her ‘no thanks’. She was a bit taken aback but we all lived happily ever after.
    These people were taking the uber reliable home tests. :):

Top Bottom