• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So you're responding to a bomb threat in Tippecanoe.... Crown Vic of MRAP.... what do you do?

1. There was no bomb. It was fraudulent, just like the posts of the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Deputy here. Just mopes phoning in bomb threats to shake down a drug store. Just like Sheriff's Deputies phoning in "need" for MRAPs.

2. When ATFE and TCSD responded to the Courthouse bomb, they walked in and walked out. Pulled the truck out with a F650 from Jim's Garage.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's not free--upkeep, servicing, licensing, training, insurance, etc.

Oh, btw, I'll be paying for the "free" vehicle.

No one wants to take my deal?

No one wants to show me under a risk assessment that this thing is needed?

Everyone just wants it because it is cool and thus because of the transitive property of cool it makes the agency cool?

You got a figure on that?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    1. There was no bomb. It was fraudulent, just like the posts of the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Deputy here. Just mopes phoning in bomb threats to shake down a drug store.

2. When ATFE and TCSD responded to the Courthouse bomb, they walked in and walked out. Pulled the truck out with a F650 from Jim's Garage.

Your point? Are you saying that officers shouldn't take bomb threats seriously? I'm sure you don't need to be reminded of the "boy who cried wolf."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A law enforcement officer telling me to shut up? Shocking. Where have we seen that before?

Nope, going to keep speaking out.

"Shut up?" Don't do the lawyer creative interpretation thing on me. You just admitted you don't know what the cost associated with Tippecanoe having an MRAP were. Am I wrong in suggesting you standfast until you have something to back you up? What issues do you have against evil tan trucks?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So why don't you volunteer to dispose of the "Godzilla" bombs? That's what I would do, if I was opposed to a MRAP in Tippecanoe.

Because the bombs are fictional, just like the need for MRAPs. MRAPs have gone from bullet shelter, which do not happen in Tippecanoe County, to replacing telephones, which we have in Tippecanoe County, to bomb squad platforms for guys with really long arms who will stay in the MRAP and then reach out to disarm all the imaginary bombs in Tippecanoe County. What wonders will next be conjured up by the law enforcement toy makers? Tune in tomorrow for the Imagination Game--law enforcement refuses to do math and instead does creative writing.:D

What issues do you have against evil tan trucks?

Paying for wasteful governmental toys.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Because the bombs are fictional, just like the need for MRAPs. MRAPs have gone from bullet shelter, which do not happen in Tippecanoe County, to replacing telephones, which we have in Tippecanoe County, to bomb squad platforms for guys with really long arms who will stay in the MRAP and then reach out to disarm all the imaginary bombs in Tippecanoe County. What wonders will next be conjured up by the law enforcement toy makers? Tune in tomorrow for the Imagination Game--law enforcement refuses to do math and instead does creative writing.:D

Paying for wasteful governmental toys.

I wish that were true. I really do. I asked for a cost quote, and you haven't got a clue. I looked for bomb cases, of which I found a few. You can keep complaining until your face is blue. Perhaps you need to sit down and have a brew. Look over this thread, and review, because I don't yet see why there opposition to an MRAP in Tippecanoe.

;)

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    So, you get the sense that Cheryl Tiegs was aware of just how she got you and those millions of other boys through puberty? That could have been either a really, really uncomfortable fligh or a really, really fun flight.

It was fun. Very gracious person. Enjoyable flight.

I've had my fun... adieu

So Kut, exactly how many TCSD have been lost in the line of duty since 1900?

Just testing you. Have you been paying attention. Apparently, there will be quiz.

I studied for it. I'm ready...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The bombs are lie,
    just like Deputy Keller and that INGO guy.

They run from my questions like Libertarians,
    I ask for reasons, but they act like contrarians.

I ask them for mathematical proof,
    and they then disappear, poof.

Running won't save you, I'll be here,
    Asking more questions, so be aware.

You don't know Tippecanoe, but I really do,
    It is the Sheriff that is giving us the screw.

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Kut: Don't give up now, dude. It's not fair to the rest of us. We just reached the "you show me your numbers and I'll show you mine" stage of thread grieving with, apparently, an invitation to a rap battle from Freeman. Let's see where this goes, together, with optional group hugs for those who make it through.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Not yet, they are running like Libertarians right now...

Running into the fray to defend liberty against an unruly and oppressive authoritarian state?

Running circles around those still faithfully clinging to right/left party politics?

Running like a gazelle among sheep?

So many choices...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Key to inside Tippecanoe County law enforcement references with the Deputy:

Keller: Deputy sentenced for lying about check on girl who died - www.chronicle-tribune.com: Wabashplaindealer

Alley beside Black Sparrow (downtown Lafayette tavern): Lafayette Citizen Journal: BREAKING NEWS! NEW LPD SCANDALS EXPOSED: Cops Keep Jobs After Recklessly Firing Weapons While Drinking Alcohol, Driving Vehicles in Excess of 125 MPH While Off-Duty; Appreciative of Not Getting a Ticket!

Too bad, TCSD did not stick around and answer questions. So much more could have come out about TCSD.

Top Bottom