• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm trying to figure out this thread, so please indulge me.

So far, some of the players and their positions are:

Kirk: As a taxpayer, he feels that Mraps are not an efficient use of his tax dollars.
    BBI: Tools are handy when you need them.
    Titanxt: Tried to tell kirk to shut up (good instincts, but futile).
    Kut: Maybe Mraps are necessary, maybe he's just being contrary out of habit.
    ATM/Huff: Wookies because they love freedom more than order.
    Rhino: Sorry for whatever sins he has committed or may commit.
    Church: Occasionally pats the banhammer, but leaves it in the holster.
    Any other key players/positions I have left out?

Well Done!!! Great Cliffs Notes version for those that don't want to read 32 pages....:yesway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Kirk: As a taxpayer, he feels that Mraps are not an efficient use of his tax dollars.

Although, I'm not 100% sure it was the ban hammer that Church was patting?????:):

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Spot on.

As well,

1. No one has taken my deal of paying for the MRAP in Tippecanoe County so I do not have to.

2. No one has done a risk assessment showing that there is any risk to Sheriff's Deputies not having MRAPs despite my continual pleas and posting the forumula. It's like we are making public policy decisions on feelings instead of math.

It never goes well for the government when it tries to bully me.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Spot on.

As well,

1. No one has taken my deal of paying for the MRAP in Tippecanoe County so I do not have to.

2. No one has done a risk assessment showing that there is any risk to Sheriff's Deputies not having MRAPs despite my continual pleas and posting the forumula. It's like we are making public policy decisions on feelings instead of math.

It never goes well for the government when it tries to bully me.

Kirk, you need some kind of cool nickname like injury attorney Daryl Isaacs'... "The Hammer". Oh, and a commercial with a catchy phone number jingle worked in there.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    When was the last time Kirk Freeman was in a gun fight? If nothing bad happens there, why aren't you over on Indiana Knitting Needle Owners exchanging pleasantries?

Nothing ever happens anywhere right up until it does.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...0x88694027dc6c4d83:0x8feca4c642723779!6m1!1e1

https://www.odmp.org/officer/18926-officer-frank-charles-denzinger

Town of 3,000 people. Officer killed by a 15 year old with a .30-06. Kid offed himself inside the house, but I'm sure a bit of armor would have been appreciated had he continued to fire.

That was one of my ILEA "D Squad " classmates that was shot in femur and pinned down.

Get over it people. We all know the latest cool thing is too kick on all the agency's that received MRAPS. News flash for you all, chiefs and sheriffs are tasked with doing what is needed to keep all of their people safe by considering all potential situations. Maybe we should just stop buying all of this pricey body armor that almost every cop has and wears because it is one in the same as the MRAT concern. I will probably never really need my armor but I am sure glad I have it.

There will be a few weak LEO leaders that will cave in on the MRAP subject. However most will not. They are here to stay. While most will never be used they are worth the hassle and the b------g even if they are only needed once...or never at all. The upkeep, lighting and fuel is a bogus BS excuse if one as has have been suggested. They are here to stay just like all of the other things that was cool to b---h about before like patrol rifles, M14's, Tasers and before that OC spray.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I think his nickname should be "The G36" and not because he malfunctions when overheated...

There's no evidence of that, just like there no evidence of any need for Barry's Battlewagon.

You just mentioned the G36 so I would say Gay Dry Sex.:D

Sometimes I agree with you and sometimes I wish you would just shut up (sometimes I agree with you AND wish you would shut up), but I have never seen anyone have any success at shouting you down.

I just don't believe in being bullied. Sometimes the government forgets this.

I'll pin these f***ing weasels down on this toy. They may soak us but I'll leave a mark on them that they won't run this scam on us again.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    That's a horrible scenario! You should penn a letter to the mayor and explain that bad things can't happen there. Hopefully one of your ducks didn't get ran over. I read that TipCo only has child molesters that are excited about going to jail and meth heads that are completely predictable and downright cordial.

The truth hurts, this deputy f'ed up. This guy was able to take a vehicle and weapon (s?). Now he's armed. Hopefully it'll end on a typical TipCo standoff where the criminal baked brownies and serves French press coffee before skipping of to jail on his own. If the deputy didn't have a gun this wouldn't have happened. We should take all the guns away and return TipCo to the garden of Eden that it once was. And by take the guns away, I mean the officers, not yours. Your guns a perfectly safe from that argument.

"Sell the MRAP" They can't. It's a loan from .gov. They can only give it back or return it when asked.

"Use the money not spent on the MRAP for training" a zero$ training budget? Officers get to show up on a day off to learn about nothing...yay.

"refund the money" can you write a check for zero?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    That's a horrible scenario! You should penn a letter to the mayor and explain that bad things can't happen there. Hopefully one of your ducks didn't get ran over. I read that TipCo only has child molesters that are excited about going to jail and meth heads that are completely predictable and downright cordial.

The truth hurts, this deputy f'ed up. This guy was able to take a vehicle and weapon (s?). Now he's armed. Hopefully it'll end on a typical TipCo standoff where the criminal baked brownies and serves French press coffee before skipping of to jail on his own. If the deputy didn't have a gun this wouldn't have happened. We should take all the guns away and return TipCo to the garden of Eden that it once was. And by take the guns away, I mean the officers, not yours. Your guns a perfectly safe from that argument.

"Sell the MRAP" They can't. It's a loan from .gov. They can only give it back or return it when asked.

"Use the money not spent on the MRAP for training" a zero$ training budget? Officers get to show up on a day off to learn about nothing...yay.

Wasn't this one that Pulaski co wanted to unload and TC was the first sucker in line? If so, it is gonna be hard for them to give it back even if they wanted to.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton

Not that I matter but, 'I want one' just for because.
    Not a fan of 'too small to fail' anymore than I am a fan of 'too big to fail'. whatever works (sorry)
    I still want one (for free preferably)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Not that I matter but, 'I want one' just for because.
    Not a fan of 'too small to fail' anymore than I am a fan of 'too big to fail'. whatever works (sorry)
    I still want one (for free preferably)

I'VE GOT IT!!!! Robby, we create the INGO Sheriffs Department. That's what mods are anyway. Apply for and receive the MRAP and then Fenway could use it to tow the Bugatti around town.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That's a horrible scenario! You should penn a letter to the mayor and explain that bad things can't happen there.

1. It's not a scenario. They got their asses kicked, twice, this week.

2. Why would a write a mayor? Which one in the County? Why would I do that?

Sell it, blow it in place, give it back, just get rid of the gd thing.

Time=money. Instead of playing armored cav, they could be learning how not to get their asses kicked.

It's not zero. Why do you think they won't answer me about how much they are spending on this stupid thing?:D

They would tell me if they were not so ashamed.

Top Bottom