GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In a non-authoritative post on FB just now the estimated delegate count at the end of tonight will be:

Trump 600
    Cruz 200
    Rubio 50-60

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    1Ro0HI0.png

Delegate count so far.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Like....

Not sure if srs.... or THAT bad at reading comprehension.
    So, besides having an issue with the difference between singular and plural, there's that too. Take your hypocrisy over to kid's Thanksgiving table. They'll be much more likely buy what your selling. Me, I know a con job when I see it.

Dude, circling dogfight. Might want to try a split s

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Cruz is the only person with a shot to beat Trump. Rubio and Carson would have to dropout for that to happen. If they stay in it seals it up for Trump.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hard truth: Cruz backed by Rubio still might not be enough to stop Trump. If we want to deny Trump 1237, maybe all should stay in.

"I'm going to get Apple to start making their computers and iPhones on our land and not in China. "

This is asinine.

Edit: Carson says he's staying in... and says he wants to meet with the other candidates ahead of the next debate to discuss "civility".

GFY Carson.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hard truth: Cruz backed by Rubio still might not be enough to stop Trump. If we want to deny Trump 1237, maybe all should stay in.

"I'm going to get Apple to start making their computers and iPhones on our land and not in China. "

This is asinine.

A Trump presidency would see Apple nationalized hah get those phones made in America and put backdoors in all of them.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Cruz is the only person with a shot to beat Trump. Rubio and Carson would have to dropout for that to happen. If they stay in it seals it up for Trump.

Much as I like Cruz, the Establishment hates him more than Trump. He'd have no chance. Even if he could pull something off, they'd probably run ads against him, too. In a parallel universe, if Cruz were the nominee, I wouldn't be surprised if some Republicans in swing states might turn Independent to disassociate.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The Empty Suit Rubio has picked up a handful of delegates, and may eke out his first win, in Minnesota. He thinks that will be the path to victory.

He was smoking something REALLY good when he gave his speech tonight.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Empty Suit Rubio has picked up a handful of delegates, and may eke out his first win, in Minnesota. He thinks that will be the path to victory.

He was smoking something REALLY good when he gave his speech tonight.

Starting to think the larger strategy is convention.

Trump will not get 1,237 delegates. Rubio, Cruz, Kasich aren't getting out. This will be fought on the floor.

I think they know Trump just can't happen, and they'll stick around to make sure it doesn't.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Starting to think the larger strategy is convention.

Trump will not get 1,237 delegates. Rubio, Cruz, Kasich aren't getting out. This will be fought on the floor.

Yepper. The Nominee, VP, some Cabinet spots (and probably even a few Ambassadorships) will all get decided in the space of about 4 hours. We will know the result when we read it on Drudge at 10 AM the next morning.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Unclear... you mean the voter that seems to have some standards and values as to what a Presidential candidate should be?

Yes, those self-delusional voters. Clear as Swarovski.

[video=youtube;Az7MDN_JYdA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az7MDN_JYdA[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom