• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So is that a preconceived notion or generalization? Lol. Funny, your brand of hypocrisy.

That is an opinion based on the observable facts. Quite different than what you are used to, so I am not surprised that you don't understand the difference.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    funny what happens in a closed primary

Florida is also a closed primary state, and it's way too late to change registration to participate. Rubio will win Florida.

CcgTpezWIAAbGoY.jpg:large

Now Cruz has a lead. About 3.6%, not 36% and Trump is 2nd.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How many has Rubio won? Staying in so he can come in 2nd, sometimes.

I gotta hand it to him. He seems to be generating more momentum as time goes on. He's going right at Trump lately and is very dynamic. Cruz is under performing in the southern states which many thought would be his strong suit.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I gotta hand it to him. He seems to be generating more momentum as time goes on. He's going right at Trump lately and is very dynamic. Cruz is under performing in the southern states which many thought would be his strong suit.

Is this bizarro world?

Rubio has won absolutely nothing, yet has momentum? Cruz picks up 2 states, and is underperforming?

Oh, and according to Hugh Hewitt, Donald Trump winning the majority of Super Tuesday states means that he's "wounded".

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Is this bizarro world?

Rubio has won absolutely nothing, yet has momentum? Cruz picks up 2 states, and is underperforming?

Oh, and according to Hugh Hewitt, Donald Trump winning the majority of Super Tuesday states means that he's "wounded".

If Rubio can't win his home state in 2 weeks?

..he's Daid, Huck, daid.

The Establishment can still coronate him, of course. But he'd have no chance of beating Clinton if he can't win his home state in a GOP Primary.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That is an opinion based on the observable facts. Quite different than what you are used to, so I am not surprised that you don't understand the difference.

Like....

100% preconceived notion, based on how other people have acted at Trump's rallies, and how they've been handled. That's what youre talking about right?

Perhaps that went over your head. Trump, Donald Trump, has had on several occasions people protest during his rallies. When they have interrupted, they have been removed. It has become a fairly frequent thing. The notion expressed, is that perhaps, those within his campaign would like to avoid repeats, and have actively attempted to identify and remove possible problems prior to the rallies.

My preconceived notion, is based on a single specific person, and prior experiences that particular person has dealt with and responded.

Not sure if srs.... or THAT bad at reading comprehension.
    So, besides having an issue with the difference between singular and plural, there's that too. Take your hypocrisy over to kid's Thanksgiving table. They'll be much more likely buy what your selling. Me, I know a con job when I see it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Is this bizarro world?

I'm basing that off the fact Rubio gave Virginia a good run (almost doubled up on Cruz), beat Cruz in Vermont and Massachusetts (Cruz is 4th), Cruz lost Alabama and fizzled in Tennessee, currently 3rd behind Rubio in Arkansas--yeah, I would say it's arguable that Rubio is gaining traction and Cruz is not. Cruz should have won Texas. I would not characterize Trump as wounded. In fact, if all the non-Trumps stay in the race, I think Trump has a fairly easy path to the nomination--especially when the winner-take-all states come into play.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm basing that off the fact Rubio gave Virginia a good run (almost doubled up on Cruz), beat Cruz in Vermont and Massachusetts (Cruz is 4th), Cruz lost Alabama and fizzled in Tennessee, currently 3rd behind Rubio in Arkansas--yeah, I would say it's arguable that Rubio is gaining traction and Cruz is not. Cruz should have won Texas. I would not characterize Trump as wounded. In fact, if all the non-Trumps stay in the race, I think Trump has a fairly easy path to the nomination--especially when the winner-take-all states come into play.

I think I read that Rubio is underperforming by only 5% to Cruz's 10%

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Is this bizarro world?

Rubio has the establishment's blessing, and major donors, so he's in until the end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom