incazzato.gif

Last edited:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I should prolly go out into the forum and ask this but, it can be a scary place so, I'm gonna ask it in here. I have priced threaded barrels and CANs for my 10/22. I was surprised by how cheap the barrels are and how expensive the CANs are. However, I have not been able to figure out exactly what paperwork I need to do and how much the stamps are going to cost me. Can anyone in here give me a ballpark?

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I should prolly go out into the forum and ask this but, it can be a scary place so, I'm gonna ask it in here. I have priced threaded barrels and CANs for my 10/22. I was surprised by how cheap the barrels are and how expensive the CANs are. However, I have not been able to figure out exactly what paperwork I need to do and how much the stamps are going to cost me. Can anyone in here give me a ballpark?
    check with Corey or Jason, at SSNFA and they will be able to walk you thru the process.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

IndyMonkey over on INS can tell you whatever you want to know. He's who I plan to talk to when the time comes. :yesway:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Hey Kick. I kinda feel bad about that avvy not working for you (animation). :(

It's all good... I learned about gifs from trying to play with it... win either way!

I edited it but, it was 44 frames... When I cut out every other frame it was still too big at 22 frames and by cutting out much more than that... it just lost it's awesomeness... .

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/class_iii_nfa/26144-nfa_from_a_beginner_s_perspective.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom