• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yea but didn't you generate at least 3 future sales a few pages back? Wouldn't say your day has been a total loss.:D

well you do have a point. that took all of 5 minutes though. Worth the 5 minutes too. :rockwoot:

I love Olive Garden and I was a bit disappointed that they went knowing I can't eat it. :xmad: :dunno:

They did bring me back the Chicken & Gnocchi soup and I slurped the broth. It was good but just a tad spicy. :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Anyone here ever order from CDNN sports? they seem to have some great deals! 30rnd 10/22 mags for $7.99! and shoot-n-C targets for $3.99 for a 36 pack with 72 repair dots!:rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well Bought another gun!!

DSC04809.jpg

DSC04817.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I really do like that gun. Was my first and I've sold many to others for their first. Even got my oldest daughter one for her first. I am referring to the Bersa here too guys.

Yep!! I have put allot of people in this gun over the years too!! its a great little gun!! I own three of them now!! I bought this one because my has claimed my other one!! and I have one of the thunder plus 380 16 rounds!!

Did the new gun just follow you home like the rest?

Yes!!! they do that allot!!!:D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    well you do have a point. that took all of 5 minutes though. Worth the 5 minutes too. :rockwoot:

I love Olive Garden and I was a bit disappointed that they went knowing I can't eat it. :xmad: :dunno:

They did bring me back the Chicken & Gnocchi soup and I slurped the broth. It was good but just a tad spicy. :dunno:

When you're done healing up, I will gladly take you to Olive Garden for some Mossy goodies!:D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Catch all ya PW's a little later, think I'm gonna head up to the man cave tree house and watch Sherlock Holmes on the BIG screen in Blue-Ray.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom