• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I had a good day except for that I'm tired and have again lost my hourly helper. Yamaha got put up in our Gas City store as manager up there now. My regional manager fired the girl that was running it cause she was giving him way too many problems, hardly there, and couldn't sell a seeing eye dog to a blind guy. At least he will have a chance to make more money now, he could really use the cash and deserves the chance. I just gotta find someone new to help me now.

But if anyone still wants to make a big order just let me know. Yamaha is still planning on posting sample pics and prices of the products on here. And I'm working on getting the dvd copied to show samples. Till I get that done you can try out Pyroville Fireworks
    Well time for me to hit the sack. Goodnight all.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I had a good day except for that I'm tired and have again lost my hourly helper. Yamaha got put up in our Gas City store as manager up there now. My regional manager fired the girl that was running it cause she was giving him way too many problems, hardly there, and couldn't sell a seeing eye dog to a blind guy. At least he will have a chance to make more money now, he could really use the cash and deserves the chance. I just gotta find someone new to help me now.

But if anyone still wants to make a big order just let me know. Yamaha is still planning on posting sample pics and prices of the products on here. And I'm working on getting the dvd copied to show samples. Till I get that done you can try out Pyroville Fireworks
    Well time for me to hit the sack. Goodnight all.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    magnificent seven on AMC....one of the all time great westerns

:rockwoot: Couldn't get the wife to watch it though. It was uncut and limited commercials. And that's good cause AMC SUCKS with commercials.

If only you had told me that. I've got 2 gallon ziploc bags full of them!! And they are just taking up space in my safe.

How much you want for a handful?

I packed up my :poop: in two pickups and a car :D

But I'm only 23 now and I've bought several things since moving from my parent's.

:laugh: I couldn't get all our stuff in a storage unit. We had a LARGE unit, plus half the garage full. After 10 trips to Goodwill/Salvation Army and 2 garage sales, we MIGHT be able to get rid of our storage unit. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom