• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's a 500A. Thinking about a pistol grip or possibly some sort of folding stock. Also looking at heat shields, lights, plasma launchers....

heat shields, pistol grips, lights and a top folder from Knpxx is what I have now. Plasma launcher you'll have to look elsewhere. ;)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    It's a 500A. Thinking about a pistol grip or possibly some sort of folding stock. Also looking at heat shields, lights, plasma launchers....

This is my OD green scary Mossy:D

DSCI0308.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Holy :poop:, I'm not even going to attempt to read all of what I've missed.

I just woke up from a nap. I went to bed around 4:30, got up at 7:30 and helped my buddy help one of his clients move(he works for SWIRCA and out of the kindness of his heart, helped a lady that can't afford someone to move her stuff). I thought it was going to be about a half an hour job, but we didn't finish until 1:00.

I also got UFC Undisputed 2010 last night. I handed about free ass whoopings for about 6 hours stright hours last night to whoever was interested.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Holy :poop:, I'm not even going to attempt to read all of what I've missed.

I just woke up from a nap. I went to bed around 4:30, got up at 7:30 and helped my buddy help one of his clients move(he works for SWIRCA and out of the kindness of his heart, helped a lady that can't afford someone to move her stuff). I thought it was going to be about a half an hour job, but we didn't finish until 1:00.

I also got UFC Undisputed 2010 last night. I handed about free ass whoopings for about 6 hours stright hours last night to whoever was interested.

Nice. I handed out hot lead to the face of anyone within range on COD:MW2 until about 4am.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got a piece of cold lead today.... :dunno: Neighbor said I could use it to cast boolits so I put it in a safe place. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom