:hehe:

picture.php

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ok I am gone for 24 hours and your still talking about Pickles!!! I like sweet pickles!!:D

Vlasic gherkins by themselves and sweet butter chips on my burgers!

My mom used to always have them on the table for me on Thanksgiving and Christmas, now where ever we go for a holiday dinner it's tradition to have them there for me. It's a collective effort to try and ease the pain and my sister and wife makes sure everyone remembers.

Ya gotta love family!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Speaking of pickles. My wife and I were at Wal-Mart today doing our grocery shopping. I was tossing some cans of beans into the cart, when my wife started looking at the jars of pickles. Then she saw the HUGE jars of pickles, which were gigantic pickles. I don't know the name of them, but these were huge suckers. She says, "Why would anyone want a pickle THAT big?" I immediately respond, "Honey, do you REALLY want to know?" ;)

For some reason, she busts out laughing, and I get slugged in the shoulder. I still don't know what the big deal was :dunno:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This was one of the most boring days ever. And what happened to the weather? First they said it was going to be nice, then they start saying we were gonna have severe thunderstorms this afternoon. And then we get a nice day. I don't like weathermen. Not one bit.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    This was one of the most boring days ever. And what happened to the weather? First they said it was going to be nice, then they start saying we were gonna have severe thunderstorms this afternoon. And then we get a nice day. I don't like weathermen. Not one bit.

You think you're bored? I am stuck in the house post tonsillectomy. Everyone went to Olive Garden and left me home while they ate supper. I got my jello and broth..l yummmyyy.
    I've sat here and watched a marathon of hoarders, buried alive. These people are sick people.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    You think you're bored? I am stuck in the house post tonsillectomy. Everyone went to Olive Garden and left me home while they ate supper. I got my jello and broth..l yummmyyy.
    I've sat here and watched a marathon of hoarders, buried alive. These people are sick people.

That sucks! But I do like olive garden!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Yea but didn't you generate at least 3 future sales a few pages back? Wouldn't say your day has been a total loss.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom