Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Have a good one IBM let me if its any good I have not seen it yet!!:D

Special effect is awesome worth, watching it for that alone. Great movie, but not one that I'll pop back in the Blue-Ray to watch for a while, it does look like it is set up for a sequel and would watch it.

Morton Downey Jr. and Jude Law are great, but the movie seems to leave me wanting a little more depth to it.

I still give it a :yesway:'s up.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Packing sucks. Especially when you have as much :poop: as we have.

Bigs I feel for ya buddy, when we moved 5 years ago we had to move 14 years of accumulated items, and I called in every favor that people had owed me.

We had 6 pickups, 1 Uhaul and 16 people, moved the entire house in 1 day, we had 90% packed and ready to go, and when it went into our current house it was unpacked and put up.

It was a perfect sequence of events, and the only thing that was not put up by everyone was the garage, that was my chore and mine alone because I wanted to remember where everything was.

Tell you what really sucked, it was moving a sleeper sectional sofa upstairs to the loft, 4 guys 600 pounds to take the sleeper part up. That was a killer.

As you can see, two nasty corners and we had to lift it over both corners to get it upstairs. (the nasty ceiling fan has been replaced!)

In the first picture on the left in the background is my wife standing in what is now my man cave tree house!

If I ever move again, I'm hiring professionals because I'm getting to old for this crap.

Good luck on the move hope everything goes without a hitch, with nothing broke and no one injured.

P8290083.jpg

P8290047.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    New!! Kimbo Vs Matt Mitrione and Machida Vs Rua 2

Old!!:D

BTW, once again!

FEDOR LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYPE TRAIN OOOOOOOOVVVVVVAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Packing sucks. Especially when you have as much :poop: as we have.

I don't know if you are just going to hire people to move your :poop:, but if you don't let me know and I'd be more than happy to help you move.

All I ask is that you have a huge cooler full of ice cold bottled water...I'll go through several gallons

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Getting it from someone who is coming to the PW shoot. I need the time to pull the money together, and get my wife a pool and a good start on the front porch.....all about timing.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Good morning PWs.

I hope everyone has a nice day and make sure you drink plenty of water, we don't need any of you getting heat sick.

Off to Church now, later.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Morning everyone! Our AC unit broke yesterday and now it is 87 degrees in our house. On top of that me and jclark are extremely sunburnt from working outside yesterday. I'm thinking this is as miserably I have been in awhile....OH also my truck broke down again yesterday and last night Jim's truck did.....Scared to see what this day will bring.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Morning everyone! Our AC unit broke yesterday and now it is 87 degrees in our house. On top of that me and jclark are extremely sunburnt from working outside yesterday. I'm thinking this is as miserably I have been in awhile....OH also my truck broke down again yesterday and last night Jim's truck did.....Scared to see what this day will bring.

sounds like fun!...not.
    hope today is better than yesterday for ya.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Morning everyone! I got a great awakening this morning! And no, it wasn't the Epiphany that the guy down the street with all the guns wasn't crazy after all! :):

No, my aunt showed up with a new bike for my son! :rockwoot: He's been riding a pink hand-me-down from his sister since his fell apart. :): It's a red Lightning McQueen bike and it's got slicks! :D Not an off road bike, but a fast bike for sure!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom