Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    oh oh oh oh. I have a CB radio too.

I love talking on my CB....especially at 3:30am when everyone is tired and cranky, they get reall mad when you ask dumb questions, liek "does any know where I am" they love that

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    fpd - what if someone else brings a taser and asks for you to provide a little training on the proper use, would you tase Jimmy then? lol

I should still get some reps for having the idea....no one really knows how hard it is for me to have any kind of idea to begin with

I wish we could tase people that just wanted to know what it felt like......in a controled setting of course, but the powers to be have spoken on the issue and it's a no-go

I could however give a little training on it if people wanted it.......like on proper placement for max effect and the what-not

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I wish we could tase people that just wanted to know what it felt like......in a controled setting of course, but the powers to be have spoken on the issue and it's a no-go

Yep Dang!! downloads will get ya every time!! or the aphids will!! But I do have the download program and cord for my laptop!!! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Honestly if you take the barbs it only "hurts" for the first half second or so while your muscles are locking up......after that you can just feel the juice running thru but it really doesn't hurt. About the only lasting effects are that you feel like you had a really good workout for an hour or so........because you actually did.

OK guys, if someone brings a taser, I'll provide the entertainment.

I just didn't want to feel like hell for the rest of the night for 5 seconds of LULZ.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Evening everyone. How's everybody doing tonight? :wavey:

Me...I think I could have driven my truck 10 miles on the farts I've had in the last 10 minutes. :dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    OK then, we will leave the taser out...for the time being.

I have thought about being tased, just to see what it's like, but I still haven't convinced myself to do it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I still have a couple of cb radios SE< if you're still looking to drive a truck. just let me know'

Yea, I got an old one at my dad's. Nice Cobra 40ch that's from the 70's. :D Fully decked out, was once top of the line. Still waiting to hear back from Roadmaster. I'm really really hoping. I guess I'm not praying enough. Maybe I'm just destined to hell. :):

OK guys, if someone brings a taser, I'll provide the entertainment.

I just didn't want to feel like hell for the rest of the night for 5 seconds of LULZ.

5 seconds?!?!?! Try YEARS! of LULZ! :D I've got some pepper spray if anyone wants to try that out too. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I have thought about being tased, just to see what it's like, but I still haven't convinced myself to do it.

Just go pee on an electric fence. YOu'll get the picture REAL quick. :D Helps if you're drunk....

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yep Dang!! downloads will get ya every time!! or the aphids will!! But I do have the download program and cord for my laptop!!! :D

Eh.......the downloads aren't their issue as we are encourged and required to spark test them often. The cartridges are too expensive and they think we will get sued. I have even proposed tasing volunteers in our citizen acadamy and they say no, and I was going to use the clips not the barbs.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    oh oh oh oh. I have a CB radio too.

I love talking on my CB....especially at 3:30am when everyone is tired and cranky, they get reall mad when you ask dumb questions, liek "does any know where I am" they love that

WTF, I never hear any body on the CB any more. Even channel 19 is static.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

OK next time you get pulled over for a traffic violation just jump outa your car flip the cop off and take off running from him down the street!!! you will get to feel what it is like for your self guaranteed!!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    just so the local souther Indiana INGOers know, there is a new gun shop opening in Haubstadt. This weekend is supposed to be their grand opening.

Just thought I would share that, just in case anyone is interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom