• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I checked my disc defrager today and my memory is down to 5.98 G. I have not idea why.

anyone have any suggestions, PM me, but make it as simple as you can...I'm kind of retarded when it comes to understanding puter speak.

Thanks

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I checked my disc defrager today and my memory is down to 5.98 G. I have not idea why.

anyone have any suggestions, PM me, but make it as simple as you can...I'm kind of retarded when it comes to understanding puter speak.

Thanks

never mind......I got it taken care of. I did the old disc clean up and gained 9 G of memory. :wow: I had a lot of trash in the temp file.

all is good now

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to be tased in my misters, but I kinda want to know what it feels like...Does it have any after effects? I wouldn't want to feel like :poop: all day after.

Honestly if you take the barbs it only "hurts" for the first half second or so while your muscles are locking up......after that you can just feel the juice running thru but it really doesn't hurt. About the only lasting effects are that you feel like you had a really good workout for an hour or so........because you actually did.

I saw I guy get tased in Broad Ripple a few years ago who had a little too much beer and it wasn't pretty, he lost control of his bodily functions, it was quite a mess

If he messed himself it was probably because he completely relaxed when the power went off and had previously "broke" the seal........never break the seal prematurely.

just make sure you guys remember, if a taser is brought to the next PW shoot and someone is tased......everyone owes me rep for having the best idea evaaaaa, wut!

I think this might even qualify as being EPIC

There will be one there........but it won't get used. I would get fired over that.

I would rather be maced than tased!

Trust me.........you wouldn't, unless you are immune to pepperspray that is. Pepperspray as Shooter said is the gift that keeps on giving.....hours and in cases days later, the taser is over in 5 seconds, unless you continue the actions that got you tased in the first place and then it will keep on giving in 5 second increments.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What motor does it have? Auto or manual? Does the radio work?

302 5.0L, 4R70W auto, radio is aftermarket. Works good. Comes with Installed CB radio and antenna. Antenna mounted on roof.

As an added bonus, I'll leave the INGO sticker on the rear window. :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I've been looking at the Serpa Holsters lately, but I read somewhere that because of the finger release, there have been some ADs when pulling it from the holster.

what do you gun wizzards know about this?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Honestly if you take the barbs it only "hurts" for the first half second or so while your muscles are locking up......after that you can just feel the juice running thru but it really doesn't hurt. About the only lasting effects are that you feel like you had a really good workout for an hour or so........because you actually did.

If he messed himself it was probably because he completely relaxed when the power went off and had previously "broke" the seal........never break the seal prematurely.

There will be one there........but it won't get used. I would get fired over that.

Trust me.........you wouldn't, unless you are immune to pepperspray that is. Pepperspray as Shooter said is the gift that keeps on giving.....hours and in cases days later, the taser is over in 5 seconds, unless you continue the actions that got you tased in the first place and then it will keep on giving in 5 second increments.

I would love to see some one take the 30 second ride from the Civilian model!!!:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    fpd - what if someone else brings a taser and asks for you to provide a little training on the proper use, would you tase Jimmy then? lol

I should still get some reps for having the idea....no one really knows how hard it is for me to have any kind of idea to begin with

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom