Somebody say work boots!!!

hrtt1.jpg
    Not shiny enough. POLISH, NOW :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    some crack head called, came buy, looked at the car and left. He initially offered 850 then called and said he could only offer 400. I um, uh...I uh.....hung up on his arse...he called back and tried to get *)(*&ty and I told him, Look, you know where I live, come on back and we can discuss it. Haven't heard anything since then

I sure wish someone here would have bought the car, I wouldn't have had to go throgh this crap. :xmad:

I went through some of the same crap with that RamCharger I had. It really gets to you after a while.

I think I'm going to just sell my truck and wait for next year's tax check to come around to get me a new truck. This time I know what to look for since I'm looking at getting the exact same thing.

WTS/WTT: 1995 F150 Ext Cab. Has tranny issues, dent in the bed, two bad rust spots, and needs a front drive shaft U-joint. Everything is in A1 condition! :D $800 obo

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Got me a bipod for my rifle and a couple hundred rounds for it...I had the money put back to have the rifle hydro printed camo but since I painted it myself I spent the money on ammo and a bipod:D
    I might go to the gun show this weekend and try to find a few different .44 mag loads to try out of my pistol for this years deer season.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom