Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Eh.......the downloads aren't their issue as we are encourged and required to spark test them often. The cartridges are too expensive and they think we will get sued. I have even proposed tasing volunteers in our citizen acadamy and they say no, and I was going to use the clips not the barbs.

The clips hurt worse than the barbs!!! they leave a burn mark!! and yes a spark test before every shift!!! But the main thing is to have anyone that participates has to fill out the Voluntary user form from Taser INC, and a copy also sent to them!! Paper work!!! ruins the fun all the time!!:D

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    The clips hurt worse than the barbs!!! they leave a burn mark!! and yes a spark test before every shift!!! But the main thing is to have anyone that participates has to fill out the Voluntary user form from Taser INC, and a copy also sent to them!! Paper work!!! ruins the fun all the time!!:D

Yeah.......we were going to have them sign the Taser waivers and our own pd waivers but were still denied. My thought was if someone really wanted to do it and knew what the risks were and signed a waiver why not?? But I was overruled.

Yes the clips hurt worse and do leave that burning flesh smell hanging in the air.......been there.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah.......we were going to have them sign the Taser waivers and our own pd waivers but were still denied. My thought was if someone really wanted to do it and knew what the risks were and signed a waiver why not?? But I was overruled.

Yes the clips hurt worse and do leave that burning flesh smell hanging in the air.......been there.

Yes Sir!! been there done that and got the hat!!! they never did offer T shirts!!:D

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    HandK

What is your favorite gun cleaner?

You too fpd, what's your favorite gun cleaner?

Everyone else can toss in too.

I use whatever we have at the range or what I have been given......normally Hoppes. We had an ultrasonic cleaner for awhile, but I prefered to do it myself. In the time it would take the ultrasonic to do it I could do it and have it put back together. But with the ultrasonic you have to wipe EVERYTHING down since it was bathed.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I wish we could tase people that just wanted to know what it felt like......in a controled setting of course, but the powers to be have spoken on the issue and it's a no-go

I could however give a little training on it if people wanted it.......like on proper placement for max effect and the what-not

I've been tased before by one of the hand held ones you can buy at flea markets at what not...It sucked!!! my buddy hit me rite on the back of the next with it..dropped me like a sack of potatoes. after I shook off the stars I was feeling as if I was hit by a truck.
    I couldnt imagine getting hit with one of the ones the LEOs carry!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    i am sad. i tried badging relic, but my rep fu is so weak it just didn't work.

now I have to wait for 24 hours to recharge before I can rep anyone else

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    jimmy, kingrat and quite a few others are missing. Bigum said he had to go out of town again this evening so he wouldn't be around...We should sneak tase Bigum, he would love us for ever :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    well hos, I guess I'm going to take off. The wife doesn't have to work in the morning so we're going to go out for a while this evening.

You all take care, sleep well this evening and be careful out there.

Le Doug

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom