• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I've been tased before by one of the hand held ones you can buy at flea markets at what not...It sucked!!! my buddy hit me rite on the back of the next with it..dropped me like a sack of potatoes. after I shook off the stars I was feeling as if I was hit by a truck.
    I couldnt imagine getting hit with one of the ones the LEOs carry!

Ours depend on the manner you are hit with it. The barbs don't hurt as bad but they lock up EVERY muscle in between the barbs and the fall is what hurts most people. The drive stun hurts like a bastard though.

Back when I took my first Instructor school it was mandatory that you had to take a hit to be an instructor! so not much of a choice for me!!:D

Yeah.....taking a hit is still required. Not a full ride but an exposure hit. I took the full ride for the cert class and many others after that one (which is why I said I was warped)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Bet you're glad they don't have that same policy for firearms! :n00b:

They Did!!! J/K !! but that was flying around the class room for the two days LOL the same help true for our pepper spray!! but it is so the officer can see if he can fight though the reaction to it, encase he get hit with some back-splash!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    They Did!!! J/K !! but that was flying around the class room for the two days LOL the same help true for our pepper spray!! but it is so the officer can see if he can fight though the reaction to it, encase he get hit with some back-splash!! :D

Just out of curiosity, any idea how your pepper spray compares to this? I know what this feels like, that's why I ask.

YouTube - ‪GAS CHAMBER, INDEED!!!‬‎

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Just out of curiosity, any idea how your pepper spray compares to this? I know what this feels like, that's why I ask.

YouTube - ‪GAS CHAMBER, INDEED!!!‬‎

The stuff we use is worse!! It will clog your lungs up with Flem to the point that you can't catch your breath you have no strength to fight someone it's all you can do to breath!!! The 5 or 10 % stuff that is out there only burns your eyes and skin!! it does nothing to stop the fight in someone!! Freeze + P is some nasty stuff!! or Good stuff depending what side your on!! :D

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    just so the local souther Indiana INGOers know, there is a new gun shop opening in Haubstadt. This weekend is supposed to be their grand opening.

Just thought I would share that, just in case anyone is interested.

Good to know. I may check them out in the morning. I think it si called "The Right to Bear Arms" or something really close to that.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The stuff we use is worse!! It will clog your lungs up with Flem to the point that you can't catch your breath you have no strength to fight someone it's all you can do to breath!!! The 5 or 10 % stuff that is out there only burns your eyes and skin!! it does nothing to stop the fight in someone!! Freeze + P is some nasty stuff!! or Good stuff depending what side your on!! :D

So basically if I ever decide to (obviously do something to get arrested first) resist arrest, I should has the Popo nicely to tase me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom