• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Pistons and rods ordered.... Had a single piston and rod trashed in the 351w I took to Quinlinn.
    Can't get a single rod until the end of July - full set is in stock today. Hate spending the money, but I also don't want to wait an entire month (or more) for a single rod.
    Piston is too old and DSS doesn't make it anymore. Have to buy a new set. They said it should be about a week for them to ship.

Plus machine-work and what-not at Quinlinn. Oh and still waiting on my Terminator X and Dual Sync distributor to ship from Holley.
    Don't think I'll have the car running for a few months.... Would like to hit at least one track event this year, even if I have to drive a few states warmer to do it in December.

Still need to order injectors and a clutch, too.

Driving to Commienois on Saturday to pick up something that will hopefully ease my pain for the next few months. I'll of course update you guys if it goes well.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    UH OH! He has CP's disease, he bought another car!:nailbite:
    No purchase necessary. Just some work.
    The gist of it - someone I know is unable to drive for a period of time. He has a pretty cool car that he's unable to use and is willing to let me drive it as long as I maintain and what-not. I helped him change the clutch the other day. Might need some brake work and sealant on the differential, but I haven't been able to drive it yet to find out.

Top Bottom