88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Happy Monday! I need to try to put a bit of money away for the upcoming BF sales. My favorite is the Xtreme sales. Last year, it was 20% off with free shipping. I’m down to my last 200 .401 bullets and I need to run me some .40. A lot...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Happy Monday! I need to try to put a bit of money away for the upcoming BF sales. My favorite is the Xtreme sales. Last year, it was 20% off with free shipping. I’m down to my last 200 .401 bullets and I need to run me some .40. A lot...

I was moving towards getting the #gunfunfund built up for 2019 but I just bought a camera security system. Now I have to put it in.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Every year about this time I start going back over what I bought and whether or not I’d do it again. I picked up 9 handguns this year and sold 2 (so far). I know that’s like a long weekend in CM’s world, but it’s about average for me except for the sell part. Over the last couple of years, I’ve only grown the family by 2 or 3 a year, not 7 like in this year.

The favorites this year? I hate to admit it, but it’s the pair of G27s. Two that I’d not do again? The first is the Ruger Redhawk in .44 Mag. That’s a fun gun, but it may be a while before I can shoot that one again. I shot it a bunch back in February but have not shot it since the SGE. The other is the new P07 in .40. My idea of building the perfect carry gun for winter might be off a bit. But, it’s running well now and even has a bit of CGW spice inside, so maybe I’ll bond with it if I can pick up some reloading supplies and run the crap out of it.

I’m on the fence about the DW full size A2. That’s a really nice gun, but it does not feel as nice as my A2 Commander. I think that I like shooting my bronze Heritage more. It might be that I just need to run the heck out of the thing though.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Oh, I do need to add security cameras. We had a rash of vehicle break ins about 2 months ago in the neighborhood and I found a purse rifled through in my side yard. I don’t like vermin getting that close.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I always take the last week of October off. It's usually the last me time until after the holidays, so I usually make a purchase or two. I don't know that I will be buying anything this time. I made a lot of additions this year.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I normally take the first week of October off. This year has been an odd one for me though. The vacation bank is down somewhat due to taking a bunch of days for various dr appointments, so I had to save vacation time for the holidays. I sure could use a long weekend though.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ok, my database report tells me that I bought 9 handguns so far this year, but I can only remember 6 off hand. This getting old stuff is not for the weak. I’m resisting looking the other 3 up but just cannot put my finger on what they were.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have a crap ton of cameras installed. Then I bought more off an ingo member like over a year and a half ago and that whole system is still sitting in the unopened box from him. Eventualy I'll put that at the new house I guess. I like to see what's going on.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Unfortunately no. Getting the P-01 back anytime soon is not in the plans. The MCX will be getting replaced with a much less expensive AR that doesn't use proprietary parts and is the standard Direct Impingement AR design, the wife is on board with this. Other than that I'm not planning on getting anything else until after Jan 1st because I don't need anything else right now anyways. I'm tackling that CC debt and plan on paying off my wife's CC also, she just doesn't know that yet. Brownie points, I need them. :cool:

BCI Defense Pro - you shot mine @ the FGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv1ib-DQDs8

Last edited:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People.!!

Good on the BoSox - not an LA fan at all.

Colts win - Packers didn't = Happy - Sad

Making my way to Costco today, slo-cook some goodness tonight .. think comfort food

Today is my 7th ann'y to my incredible wife, Joanie. YAY:gaychase::grabass::cheers::alright::gheyhi:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Happy anniversary brother!
    Happy for the red sox. They played great ball. I very much dislike the Dodgers. If they every ditch LA and come back to Brooklyn I may like them.

Colts owe me money. (Extra tax in marion county to pay for their stupid sucky asses)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom