Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    BOS hitters are fearless. I was wrong... this series will end in LA. I do like Kershaw, phenomenal pitcher and great moral character. But LA leaned awfully hard on him tonight.

Price has been unbelievable for BOS.
    This red sox team is one of the best (I'll say top 5) I've ever seen in baseball during my lifetime.
    I truly thought theyd do it in 4 but the Dodgers got purely lucky the other night. Dont get me wrong, they played their hearts out, but it was all they could do just to stay alive and it was their first at home game in the world series so they had extra umpf that night. They just aren't the team the red sox are. Another year theyd probably be taking home the trophy. They are good. Just not red sox good thos year.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    This red sox team is one of the best (I'll say top 5) I've ever seen in baseball during my lifetime.
    Very much agreed. Throughout the playoffs, the NL talent never seemed to be on the same level as their AL counterparts. I'm not sure LA could've beaten the Yanks or Astros either. As a life-long NL fan, the AL contenders all looked more like well-tuned machines this year.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Very much agreed. Throughout the playoffs, the NL talent never seemed to be on the same level as their AL counterparts. I'm not sure LA could've beaten the Yanks or Astros either. As a life-long NL fan, the AL contenders all looked more like well-tuned machines this year.
    In my opinion the NL rarely are. I mean there are exceptions obviously but traditionally the American league has dominated the NL

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Kelly looks like a gawky teenager that just started growing facial stubble. But I wouldn't want to face his 97mph scalpel. No way.

I still want CZ to make a matte stainless PCR.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I cant stand macahdo. I really hope the Yankees don't sign him
    Oh man... not a Yankees guy (though my Dad was, and Gehrig is one of my all-time favorites)... but PLEASE don't disgrace a Yankees uniform with Machado's name on the back. For the love of the game, don't sign him. Isn't he currently one of the top 5 most despised players in the game??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom