• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Looks like our son just went back to sleep, so I'll try to get a little more sleep before my day officially starts

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Does selling the Shadow and MPX bring the P01 home? If/when both go, on you still on a moratorium until Jan 1?
    Unfortunately no. Getting the P-01 back anytime soon is not in the plans. The MCX will be getting replaced with a much less expensive AR that doesn't use proprietary parts and is the standard Direct Impingement AR design, the wife is on board with this. Other than that I'm not planning on getting anything else until after Jan 1st because I don't need anything else right now anyways. I'm tackling that CC debt and plan on paying off my wife's CC also, she just doesn't know that yet. Brownie points, I need them. :cool:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Unfortunately no. Getting the P-01 back anytime soon is not in the plans. The MCX will be getting replaced with a much less expensive AR that doesn't use proprietary parts and is the standard Direct Impingement AR design, the wife is on board with this. Other than that I'm not planning on getting anything else until after Jan 1st because I don't need anything else right now anyways. I'm tackling that CC debt and plan on paying off my wife's CC also, she just doesn't know that yet. Brownie points, I need them. :cool:

Sounds like a solid plan. You can never have too many brownie points in the bank.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I'm up early because I didn't stay up watching the series. But I knew the outcome when my former friend started texting me pictures of trophies.

Hopefully the Yankees can find some starting pitching this off season. And someone that can hit .330 batting leadoff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom