Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Good morning, everyone. :coffee:

My procrastination is about to bite me in the butt - have to take today off to stay home and write the majority of a research paper with a midnight deadline, so I probably won't be lurking around here too much today. HB, congrats on the anniversary! I hope you guys have a lovely evening together celebrating.

Good game last night! I hope everyone's Monday is off to a good start.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Good Morning, My People.!!

Good on the BoSox - not an LA fan at all.

Colts win - Packers didn't = Happy - Sad

Making my way to Costco today, slo-cook some goodness tonight .. think comfort food

Today is my 7th ann'y to my incredible wife, Joanie. YAY:gaychase::grabass::cheers::alright::gheyhi:
    We went to Costco yesterday.
    After I got everything loaded in the vehicle my wife saw that we were undercharged for an item. We bought 2 boxes of wipes and 1 box of diapers, but they charged us for 3 boxes of wipes instead. For something like this my first reaction is to just leave it alone because at some point we will get overcharged for something down the road and things even out. If I wasn't ever going to shop there again then that would be different. Anyway, my wife wasn't comfortable with it so I go in with my receipt. I tell the worker that we just bought some items and we were undercharged. He asked me if I had the items with me and I said they were in the car. He said that in order for them to issue me a refund that I would need the item in question. I told him "No, I owe you money" and he said that he still needed the item. So I had to go back out to the far side of the parking lot and get a huge pack of diapers and bring them back in. I then had to follow this worker to a special register far from the register at the customer service counter. He then says that he needs my Costco card. Good grief! Just tell me how much I owe you and let me pay the difference! He then had to get a manager to come over and sign a paper and then I could pay. "Sorry about that" was his reply. "Yep" was mine as I turned around to get in a long line to get my receipt checked out again as I left the store for the second time. Ugh!

Also, happy anniversary!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Stuck in my chair today. I really hate this. :(
    My wife is contacting a neurosurgeon at Community Hospital who she knows and respects.
    Hopefully, I can get an ASAP appointment to review the MRI and develop a plan.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Stuck in my chair today. I really hate this. :(
    My wife is contacting a neurosurgeon at Community Hospital who she knows and respects.
    Hopefully, I can get an ASAP appointment to review the MRI and develop a plan.
    I was thinking about you over the weekend and was wondering how you were doing. My shoulder was hurting over the weekend and it reminded me of you with your back pain and how my shoulder pain is nothing compared to what you are feeling. Sometimes our own discomforts remind us of those who are truly in pain. I hope you are able to get seen soon and get a plan together to get you out of your chair and back into the hammock!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Thanks, guys !
    For my age, I've been fairly active .....with the exception of my hammock addiction. :D

The getaway property keeps me happy and busy. There's always something that needs doing, plus I still love to hike through adjoining State Forest (Owen Putnam). Right now, I can't even drive to get there !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom