Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Exhibit A:
    c814fdf17797c59e0bc3226106dbc67a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
    Okay, they went with priceless, and precious.

Precocious!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    One of the legacy pieces I built has been given to my oldest (living) son and he teared up.
    This one...
    1QT30my.jpg
    I think this color combo and pistol is my favorite one of yours I've ever seen. Super awesome.
    I love your legacy idea CM. I need to maybe do this with AR's while my hands still work to be able to build them then have them engraved. Nothing as nice as a 1911 but AR's are my thing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think this color combo and pistol is my favorite one of yours I've ever seen. Super awesome.
    I love your legacy idea CM. I need to maybe do this with AR's while my hands still work to be able to build them then have them engraved. Nothing as nice as a 1911 but AR's are my thing.

He wanted a commander. That one is actually a Ruger SR1911. Only the frame and slide remain from the original. It is a hand fit HotRod.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's what it is all about.
    I'll miss that, because I'll have to be dead to transfer my **** to them without a tax stamp.

As I am basically an old **** (:oldwise:) and the 1911 is my go to that is what I chose to build for each of them. Tara and Manny have fondled their guns but they are not getting them at least until closer to Christmas. Like "ON" Christmas.
    Travis will not be getting his. Ever.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I have items as an individual and in a trust, but the wife is the only one on my trust. My stuff will transfer tax free via a form 5 to my heirs tax free, upon my demise, per my will.

Still b.s. you cant gift your own property to your own blood without permission.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    As I am basically an old **** (:oldwise:) and the 1911 is my go to that is what I chose to build for each of them. Tara and Manny have fondled their guns but they are not getting them at least until closer to Christmas. Like "ON" Christmas.
    Travis will not be getting his. Ever.
    The 1911 is your legacy. It's what you are known for. You are like John Moses Browning's slightly younger brother. :laugh:

I need a gun legacy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom