Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I uh...

I...

Yeah I got nothin'

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2...andling-these-new-scoops-from-the-daily-mail/

EHqc2a0U4AA4Whn

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This shouldn't need to be said... but never get into a relationship w/ anyone you claim authority over.

Also, the iron cross isn't a necessarily "nazi" thing, that's a bit of an assumption.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    While I have not researched it, I suspect that states all have animal cruelty laws that balance animal cruelty against things like hunting/trapping. Different states have different approaches to that. And that's the way is should be.

If this passes, there will be a federal standard that federal police can enforce in federal court irrespective of a state's citizens' sentiment about the matter. DC will dictate.

Think NFA applied to pets.

Yeah, and marijuana is still illegal federally. Haven't you heard about all those fed raids on pot dispensaries in the states that have legalized it? No? Me either. Maybe this will be the same. :dunno: All I know is that stories of animal abuse really get my hackles up. Probably second only to rape and child abuse.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, since the "Nazi era" was basically in the 1930's and 1940's and she's only 32 years old... So she got tattooed over 40 years before she was born? :scratch:

I got nothing. It's not a Nazi tattoo, but Nazi-era? What does that even mean?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People use imprecise language all the time. It's just colloquial. They didn't mean that Nazis got this tattoo during the Nazi era. Or maybe they did, I don't know. They meant to communicate that it was a tattoo of a Nazi era symbol. I believe they said it was a tattoo of the iron cross, which actually predated Nazi Germany. So they got that wrong too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom