• Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    OP, you did OK.

*********minor rant follows********

After reading through all 13 pages (so far), I realize again why I don't participate on INGO very much any more; there are a lot of whiny, hateful people here now.

Why do ya'll beat up on each other when there are plenty of anti-gunners who deserve your wrath much more.

Some of you make me ashamed to be part of this "community".

Simply, because the anti-gunners are among us.

The Founding Fathers could have done us all a favor by adding common-sense limits to the right to keep and bear arms. We have so many kids today carrying guns who have no clue whatsoever as to what their rights truly are and what responsibilities they have while exercising the right.
    There are way too many people with guns today who have no business having them. As responsible gun owners, it is in our best interest to find an answer. Those who should have guns, those who have the mental maturity and discipline to responsibly have them, will soon lose them because of the idiots in our midst like this loser in Salem. A scary percentage of those with access to handguns should not have them.

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Well done. Even if neither party was absolutely correct, you both went home ok and free. With that said. I Always CC, once in a while I OC as well. Very rarely. I Believe you may carry however you like so long as you practice the same way. I prefer to CC because Heaven forbid some BG's show up, I have an element of surprise. Also Were they to come up behind me I would not be putting a target on my back by announcing that I had a gun. If they are serious about their mischief, A OC er is the first one shot be it LEO or Citizen. IMHO

The Few times I have OC is because Of a gut feeling. The presence of an armed person can straighten out unruly and NOT hard core BG's. So go with your gut!

Wait, which is it?

I agree with 99% of the statements here, Good job handling the situation with the ill-informed.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    troll taken care of.....

To the rest of the folks in this thread. . . .

Having a differing opinion or one that is in the minority, and voicing that opinion here on INGO is just fine. We strive to create an atmosphere where you can do so without repercussion. This is the only way we can all have a good discussion and perhaps learn a thing or two.

But we will not tolerate obviously inflammatory posts, regardless of which side of the argument they fall, to be dropped into an ongoing discussion for the sole purpose of stirring up discontent amongst the membership.

On the flip side, I would warn folks to deal with Trolls in such a manner that allows you to stay within the Forum Rules. Nothing pains us Mods more than having to punish someone for breaking the rules in response to a Troll who walks right up to the line without crossing it.

My advice for dealing with Trolls:

• Report the post to the Mods so that we may begin to establish a pattern of posting behavior.
    • Say NOTHING in response. Ignore them. No popcorn, no facepalm. Act like their post doesn't exist.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I had to retire my duct taped sappy plates a few years ago... I couldn't handle the stress anymore.
    I hope you have sought counseling to deal with the hellish existence you must live. Even now that you are out of the mall.....err, indoor retail war zone, I know you must carry an unimaginable burden for having lived through your mall.....err, indoor retail security career. The horrors you have seen cannot be simply wiped from your memory. Godspeed my friend, Godspeed.

:):

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    No_Weapons_Allowed.gif

Top Bottom