• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A few members who have actually apologized for being a douche and have agreed to abide by the rules have been allowed to rejoin. Believe, me, though, it's almost universal where they try to blame INGO for their behavior. I think the last "apology" I saw went something like "Look, I was just having fun, now let me back in, you g--d--- Nazis!"

If this is how they try to make up, I would love to see their ideas of being hostile!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If this is how they try to make up, I would love to see their ideas of being hostile!

And now you know one of the reasons I stopped being a mod. Even the ones who are very respectful in their requests for re-admittance still steadfastly refuse to apologize. Accepting responsibility for their own behavior is as rare as lips on a chicken.

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    1. There is no excuse for open carry in a mall. None.

First, you're a troll.

Second, OC vs CC isn't a matter of which is right for a given situation, it's a matter of personal preference. There is every excuse to carry in a mall that there is for carrying anywhere else in our daily lives. Whether one chooses to do it open or concealed is irrelevant.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The infamous K. Soze has also been back under many new account names. I fully expect our latest troll to be back soon. For people who despise INGO enough to come here to troll, they sure can't seem to take a hint that they aren't welcome.
    What does one do if one thinks a new poster is another (banned) poster reincarnate?

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    First, you're a troll.

Second, OC vs CC isn't a matter of which is right for a given situation, it's a matter of personal preference. There is every excuse to carry in a mall that there is for carrying anywhere else in our daily lives. Whether one chooses to do it open or concealed is irrelevant.

No FIRST you are talking to someone who was recently banned. :laugh:

Sometimes it really does pay to read the thread huh? :dunno: But that's just a guess on my part. :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    First, you're a troll.

Haha, you may want to read a little further... Also, don't miss the mods warnings on how to deal with a troll and not let them suck you in, IE: Calling them names.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    my banhammer is getting awfully worked-out today....

Mjolnir: Banhammer of the Mods.

banhammer2_Deadliest_Weapons-s480x640-60099-580.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    What does one do if one thinks a new poster is another (banned) poster reincarnate?

PM a mod and provide proof to support your supposition and it will be investigated. A word of advice, though, just saying "I think this is so-and-so because they sound kind of like that person" isn't really enough for the staff to go on. You have to give them something.

Top Bottom