• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No thanks. If you don't feel strongly enough about your position to provide the support, why should I?

Ah, citing Wikipedia. Okay for general stuff, but not for anything with any "controversy" to it. Basically, it's only as good as the last person to come through and edit it.

I feel neither strongly or weakly about reports that Snopes has been editing their pages on this topic. It's just a FACT. No emotional connection here. The reason I suggested one can google it is because regardless of how many times I provide a link to a 'source', internet warriors often times cut down that link/source so what I moved on from that practice and suggest that an able-bodied keyboardist find one of many hundreds of references to the discussion themselves and that way satisfy their own criteria of which I cannot begin to imagine.

So, I provided ONE link for you to read. And I provided one link that will in-turn provide hundreds of links. I have given you both options. You can accept the one link and just read it, or you can find fault with the one link and use the other link to find a link that will satisfy your own criteria. Or, you can do neither and imply that I am unwilling or unable to argue with you over the aforementioned content.

I don't care about the content.

Either way.

If YOU care about it, you can explore and enlighten yourself. Otherwise don't.

I am unattached to how the whole 'snopes changes content' thing plays out. I was merely pointing out that previous participants in THIS THREAD seem to hold snopes in some high regard, and I merely want to enlighten them that there exist facts to the contrary that might persuade them to question and/or alter their beliefs on the subject matter of snopes in general.

And the whole snopes discussion is a big, fat TANGENT to the discussion here in general.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, ok. Believe snopes.communist. No thank you.

Let this go? Nope sorry, not going to happen. If you wish to allow this psychotic Aholio to run the Country without having to answer to us, go ahead. I will not. I will push this issue until real answers come from Hawaii, Kenya, and obamatard himself. Until then, I don't believe it. He might be able to produce any BC he wants to, but only 3 people can keep a secret if the other two are dead.

Obviously the military is saying "Hey! We feel the same way. Here you go, now go shut up before obamatard disappears you." If he didn't have anything to hide, why not just produce his BC and court martial the guy and make an example out of him?

Would anyone here who believes obamatards past can be found online like to show me some sources? Transcripts? Old news articles? Anything besides snopes?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Obviously the military is saying "Hey! We feel the same way. Here you go, now go shut up before obamatard disappears you." If he didn't have anything to hide, why not just produce his BC and court martial the guy and make an example out of him?

Regardless of what the Military thinks it is not OUR job to impeach or overthrow the POTUS. As a matter of fact that is spelled out as the job of Congress.

As far as this major and his CMB ALL of the burden of proof is on the Major to provide since he is the one making the accusations. The Other side just has to validate whatever documentation the Major provides in his defense as real and not forgeries.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Yes, that's correct, absolutely no say. The Founders set it up so that the military is always subordinate to the civilian authority. That's the rule of law, not whoever wants to can make it up as they go.

and whatever we feel about Obama, the orders he gives are lawful orders until congress says differently. You can rant all you want, we are a republic and OUR elected officials say he is the president and commander in chief.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Regardless of what the Military thinks it is not OUR job to impeach or overthrow the POTUS. As a matter of fact that is spelled out as the job of Congress.

As far as this major and his CMB ALL of the burden of proof is on the Major to provide since he is the one making the accusations. The Other side just has to validate whatever documentation the Major provides in his defense as real and not forgeries.

Dood, you need to go back and reread all my posts. Not one time did I mention or claim the military could THROW HIM OUT!!!!!!!!! I said INVESTIGATE. Say it with me.... IN-VEST-I-GATE.... GOOD!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    If he gets his drivers license at an Indiana BMV, he'll have to show it.

Just the "short form"

Had to do the same with my IL BC when I switched. I had the Cook County Clerk print me 5 copies when I was there last, just in case a I lose a few or decide to run for President. :):

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

The major can require the government to provide documents he needs for his defense... in this case on in particular. Without that document, he wins.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    and whatever we feel about Obama, the orders he gives are lawful orders until congress says differently. You can rant all you want, we are a republic and OUR elected officials say he is the president and commander in chief.

So if YOUR elected officials say the sky is green and anyone wearing red should be shot on sight, that makes it ok, right?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

No, we are not a Republic. We ceased being a republic when our elected officials decided they could throw the Constitution in the toilet and install a foreign born usurper as leader to rule over us.

His orders are not lawful if he does not meet the Constitutional requirements to be President.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Dood, you need to go back and reread all my posts. Not one time did I mention or claim the military could THROW HIM OUT!!!!!!!!! I said INVESTIGATE. Say it with me.... IN-VEST-I-GATE.... GOOD!

We CAN NOT INVESTIGATE THE POTUS!

That is the job of the CONGRESS. SO go tell your Congress critters to prove to you that he is your POTUS and quit barking up the wrong tree!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    No, we are not a Republic. We ceased being a republic when our Supreme Court decided they could throw the Constitution in the toilet and install a Florida election stealing usurper as leader to rule over us.

His orders are not lawful if he does not meet the Constitutional requirements to be President.

Sounds kinda familiar......

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No, we are not a Republic. We ceased being a republic when our elected officials decided they could throw the Constitution in the toilet and install a foreign born usurper as leader to rule over us.

Also, wouldn't that mean that if he's found to not be Prez legally that all orders, bills, and resolutions that he signs in office would become null and void too?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We CAN NOT INVESTIGATE THE POTUS!

You have yet to prove this. Congress can only impeach him. How do they get to that point? Through investigation. Have to have some kinda evidence first. So then who would investigate, since you seem to be the all knowing wizard of the military...?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Also, wouldn't that mean that if he's found to not be Prez legally that all orders, bills, and resolutions that he signs in office would become null and void too?

That's what it should mean, but it's not realistically what it DOES mean. Realism says he'll serve his term, just as JFK did after his stolen election. The Republic is damaged, and we are no longer a nation of laws, but the charade will go on for a little longer... if we have elections in 2012.

Edit: actually, I guess JFK may not have been the best example for "serving his term," something I realized after posting it LOL.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I am not the all Knowing Wizard of the Military, that is some CW-5 somewhere.

UCMJ does not apply to civilians EXCEPT for Civilians in a Hostile fire zone under contract with our Government. Since I can not use UCMJ against the POTUS what would you have me use for the reason to begin a Military Investigation? Civilian Laws I can not use in a Military Investigation, those are turned over to the relevant Civilian Agencies.

Last edited:

ron

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    This thread has made me roar a loud viking laugh.

See when some people have already made up their minds, all the facts in the world couldn't change a thing. Facts have a liberal bias. The courts have activist judges. The FBI is owned by Obama so obviously he fabricated the whole thing. Websites are run by people, some of them are even communist! You can trust a word out of someone's mouth, because they'll be lying to you. If they're lying about lying to you, they're probably lying about that too!

Can someone please provide some links that prove that Obama wasn't born in the United States or that he renounced his citizenship?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

We ceased being a Republic during FDR's Reign, we are now an Empire...

Top Bottom