• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Regardless of what the Military thinks it is not OUR job to impeach or overthrow the POTUS. As a matter of fact that is spelled out as the job of Congress.

As far as this major and his CMB ALL of the burden of proof is on the Major to provide since he is the one making the accusations. The Other side just has to validate whatever documentation the Major provides in his defense as real and not forgeries.

There's a word for the military taking it upon themselves to overthrow the civilian leadership. It's called a "coup."

If we go down that road, the results are really, really bad. Look at other countries that have taken that route. Is that really what folk want to see here?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :laugh: I've opened a thread you can go at each other in. How about taking it there...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/44463-war_thread.html

I'm sorry you people got so sensitive all of a sudden.
    thththBleach05.jpg

The whiny liberal internet is over there too. :D

I can't wait to see what the media does with this. It's out there so they can't cover it up. Maybe twist the facts or ignore it, but the internet is a pretty powerful place...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    #9 with hot peppers. If you've never tried, I strongly recommend it.

Ah, the Italian night club - good call I agree with you.

The #17 is good too - Ultimate porker ham, & bacon :bacondance:

I had to make a delivery so I was unable to get the Gyro. :(

Picked up some white castle instead. wrong side of town.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You have yet to prove this. Congress can only impeach him. How do they get to that point? Through investigation. Have to have some kinda evidence first. So then who would investigate, since you seem to be the all knowing wizard of the military...?
    As a former MP, I can tell you, that the military CANNOT investigate civilian matters or civilians. They can ASSIST civilian law enforcement in investigations pertaining to crimes committed by civilians that intersect with military operations, property, etc. The Army CID can investigate civilians, because the Special Agents assigned there are CIVILIAN Federal Agents with a requiremnt to serve in the Army Reserve. ONLY CONGRESS CAN REMOVE A SITTING PRESIDENT!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As a former MP, I can tell you, that the military CANNOT investigate civilian matters or civilians. They can ASSIST civilian law enforcement in investigations pertaining to crimes committed by civilians that intersect with military operations, property, etc. The Army CID can investigate civilians, because the Special Agents assigned there are CIVILIAN Federal Agents with a requiremnt to serve in the Army Reserve. ONLY CONGRESS CAN REMOVE A SITTING PRESIDENT!

What's that they say about arguing with an idiot? Did you not read my posts? :rolleyes:

Yes, the military can investigate the President on this matter because he is part of the military and it pertains to a military case. You can argue all you want, but you have shown no proof that the military can't force his hand. I don't have to show proof because my proof is that there is no where that says the military can't force the President to prove his citizenship. So the burden of proof lies in your hands. But you can't prove I'm wrong because no code or law exists. So until you have proof, I have a nice cup of something waiting for you... :D

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    What's that they say about arguing with an idiot? Did you not read my posts? :rolleyes:

Yes, the military can investigate the President on this matter because he is part of the military and it pertains to a military case. You can argue all you want, but you have shown no proof that the military can't force his hand. I don't have to show proof because my proof is that there is no where that says the military can't force the President to prove his citizenship. So the burden of proof lies in your hands. But you can't prove I'm wrong because no code or law exists. So until you have proof, I have a nice cup of something waiting for you... :D
    Actually I gave up reading most of your posts, because you babble incessantly about things which you know little or nothing about. Since you've got a lot of free time on your hands, why don't you look for the answers yourself, I've got work to do. And the saying I'm more familiar with goes something to the effect of "It's hard to fight a battle of wits with an unarmed person." So with that I'll not debate your points any longer, it's obvious that since I have neither the time to spend my waking hours all over the interweb, and you do, you can eventually find the proof you desperately need to confirm yourself "Internet Slayer of Common Sense". :bowdown::rolleyes:

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Wow, I just read the thread (that rhymed).
    And as valid as some of the points are, and as how much I dislike the results of the past election...
    It was like getting kicked in the b@!!$.

Just my :twocents:.

Last edited:

Metro 40

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Actually I gave up reading most of your posts, because you babble incessantly about things which you know little or nothing about. Since you've got a lot of free time on your hands, why don't you look for the answers yourself, I've got work to do. And the saying I'm more familiar with goes something to the effect of "It's hard to fight a battle of wits with an unarmed person." So with that I'll not debate your points any longer, it's obvious that since I have neither the time to spend my waking hours all over the interweb, and you do, you can eventually find the proof you desperately need to confirm yourself "Internet Slayer of Common Sense". :bowdown::rolleyes:

Yeah, don't waste your time. I guess it's true what they say.....mentally ill people don't know that they are mentally ill. Let him have his alternate reality. "Free man"......LOL! :):

Anyone who thinks that the president is, or has ever been, subject to the UCMJ is astoundingly ignorant. It is NOT a matter of opinion.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Ah, the Italian night club - good call I agree with you.

The #17 is good too - Ultimate porker ham, & bacon :bacondance:

I had to make a delivery so I was unable to get the Gyro. :(

Picked up some white castle instead. wrong side of town.
    I love Gyros...they give me some of the rankest throat gaging vapor bombs :D, but the Gyros themselves taste awesome!:rockwoot:

ABN82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Anti-Obama GI's Afghan Orders Revoked.

This is not a good thing!

The attorney representing an Army major fighting deployment to Afghanistan because he believes Barack Obama is not legally his commander-in-chief is declaring victory after the Soldier's orders were revoked yesterday.
    California lawyer Orly Taitz says any service member may now refuse any order by questioning Obama's legitimacy.

"Do you know what this means?" Taitz asked in a telephone interview with Military.com Tuesday, about an hour after hearing from Maj. Stefan Cook, the officer fighting his deployment to Afghanistan. "It means the Obama administration has blinked. They have no cards to play with. The moment I filed a lawsuit, they didn't even fight!"

"Can you imagine what are the consequences? This is disastrous" for the administration, she said. "We'll have no military. Because anytime any Soldier, any Sailor, any Airman does not want to follow any orders, all he has to do is call an attorney and say 'I don't want to follow this order because I question the legitimacy of the commander in chief.' "

Anti-Obama GI's Afghan Orders Revoked

barrelmaker_2002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Rochester, MN
    Hey ron do you believe your own eyes?
    Blowup the first picture and see if you can find the signature stamp. Then use those great eyes of yours to find the seal. Showing me 3 different pictures with nothing to reference them to except the text writing of the website proves jack $&!% to me. What say you?

Try this picture: http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_2.jpg

You can clearly see the certificate #, the raised seal and the ink of the cert. stamp bleeding through from the back.

Top Bottom