• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I can already see the counter-argument....

[childish voice]"But just because SHE was born there doesn't me HE waaaassssss!"[/childish voice]

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My next thought goes into...

How did she get a Hawaiian Cert. of live birth if she was born in Indonesia? Can I go live in Hawaii and get one too? What about if I move to Montana? Can I live there a while and get a CoLB in Montana too?

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth
    Supposedly this certificate was used by the Daily Kos to forge an Obama version. Anyone find it odd that Maya, undisputedly born in Indonesia, would have the same type of document as Barack Obama to forge?

Pure speculation, but an interesting thought. Can you imagine the scandal if it IS true though?

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008

The link provided asserts that and a few other places make that assertion. I've also seen the assertion made that the Obama birth certificate was forged using Maya's as a "base" but I haven't seen confirmation that either is actually the case. All the google links I've found lead back to that examiner.com site.

As much as I'd love to see the entire current administration brought down, I'd really like to see more than just an assertion made without evidence on what appears to be basically a news blog.

Top Bottom