• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Can someone please provide some links that prove that Obama wasn't born in the United States or that he renounced his citizenship?

Can you give me a link that proves he was?
    :dunno:
    Why are all his records sealed? :dunno:

Why is he fighting the release? :dunno:

ron

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Can you give me a link that proves he was?
    :dunno:
    Why are all his records sealed? :dunno:

Why is he fighting the release? :dunno:

I'll take that as a no. :-(

I kind of wanted to read from sites that some would consider reputable, but I guess you can't trust a single website these days!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    This thread has made me roar a loud viking laugh.

See when some people have already made up their minds, all the facts in the world couldn't change a thing. Facts have a liberal bias. The courts have activist judges. The FBI is owned by Obama so obviously he fabricated the whole thing. Websites are run by people, some of them are even communist! You can trust a word out of someone's mouth, because they'll be lying to you. If they're lying about lying to you, they're probably lying about that too!

Can someone please provide some links that prove that Obama wasn't born in the United States or that he renounced his citizenship?

Typical liberal tactic. I don't want to produce my birth certificate to you but you need to prove I'm NOT a US Citizen even though the requirement requires me to be a US Citizen.
    Prove to me that he is said US Citizen. Tell him to quit fighting in court to protect the release of his real birth certificate and be what he said would be, the "MOST TRANSPARENT" administration in history.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not without a birth certificate, he won't be. Unless he's just railroaded, which has it's own political advantages for those hoping to restore a legitimate government to the United States.

Our military wouldn't railroad our soldiers would they? Half my leaders would have cut my throat with a smile on their face if they thought it would save them any potential embarrassment or trouble. There is a reason we have the saying "it's better to be tried by 12 then carried by 6". While in Bosnia, our ROE was that we were authorized deadly force if we felt our life was in danger. We knew full well the only thing that would save our skin was that we had to have a bullet in us first. Otherwise, we'd be fried in a court martial because they would have determined that we acted outside of our ROE.

Ever seen the movie Rules of Engagement? That is our liberal run military. I believe they will fry this guy. If not through a court martial, through the back channels. Either way his career is over. The higher ranks of the military are very political.

ron

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Typical liberal tactic. I don't want to produce my birth certificate to you but you need to prove I'm NOT a US Citizen even though the requirement requires me to be a US Citizen.
    Prove to me that he is said US Citizen. Tell him to quit fighting in court to protect the release of his real birth certificate and be what he said would be, the "MOST TRANSPARENT" administration in history.

Again, all I'm asking for you to do is to show me some links. I'm somewhat reluctant to post anything here because it will be criticized as inaccurate or communist. So what I want is for you to show me some websites that you agree with so that I can gather information to form an opinion.

I'm asking for information to prove that he wasn't born in the United States because many people in this thread insist something is up. Wouldn't the burden of proof be on the person who initiated the claim?

As the Latin saying, "semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit" goes, "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."

Along the same lines, there is also the benefit of assumption, which means the accused have a presumption of innocence.

So I'm unless I have read incorrectly, you guys are laying the charge that Barack Obama has tampered with his birth records. So please, the accused don't need to show much information, it is for the accused to provide it. And remember the burden of proof is only fulfilled by evidence, so please, show me some information!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Again, all I'm asking for you to do is to show me some links. I'm somewhat reluctant to post anything here because it will be criticized as inaccurate or communist. So what I want is for you to show me some websites that you agree with so that I can gather information to form an opinion.

I'm asking for information to prove that he wasn't born in the United States because many people in this thread insist something is up. Wouldn't the burden of proof be on the person who initiated the claim?

As the Latin saying, "semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit" goes, "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."

Along the same lines, there is also the benefit of assumption, which means the accused have a presumption of innocence.

So I'm unless I have read incorrectly, you guys are laying the charge that Barack Obama has tampered with his birth records. So please, the accused don't need to show much information, it is for the accused to provide it. And remember the burden of proof is only fulfilled by evidence, so please, show me some information!

obama_birthcert3.jpg

What was your first thought - honest answer - I bet it was something like
    "Oh Please"
    I don't believe he was born Barack Hussein Obama WAS HE?????? I believe his name was changed later. :dunno:

I don't think it will matter what site is posted. It will be denounced as
    cooky, radical, racist or whatever.

I'll submit this for your approval. :laugh:

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008

So using logic... lets see if you can follow the path.
    Lawsuits a plenty have been filed stating he is ineligible to serve as POTUS.
    Documents to prove such become SEALED and all lawsuits get lawyers assigned to fight disclosure.
    The one lawsuit where he might actually have to show it, Solider refuses to deploy. The orders to deploy get revoked thus ending said lawsuit.
    How can one prove citizenship without access?

You honestly think that if there was nothing to hide that so much energy and so many resources would be brought to bear to fight the release?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's what it should mean, but it's not realistically what it DOES mean.

Well, I figured that when a lawyer or cop gets in trouble for various things, they comb back through their past cases and overturn some of them... Well, I figured that would apply here. Wishful thinking indeed.

We can't. That's the whole freaking problem!!!! HELLLLLLOOOOOOO! We don't know one way or another because they won't tell us! We asked them yay or nay and they said SHOVE IT! instead of answering us. Wake up to this fact or should I stop feeding the troll the facts?

We ceased being a Republic during FDR's Reign, we are now an Empire...

I heard something about an Obligarky.... Empire too. I can agree with that. FDR's reign? Nah, before that....

[threadjack]
    You know. I've been thinking about something. Everyone always tries to belittle people saying they wish it was the Wild West again. Not the Hollywood version, but the real version. You had the law of the land and the sheriff that enforced it. If the Sheriff was tyrannistic, you threw him out and elected anew. Or called for a Marshall. You were free to do as you pleased on your land, everyone was much more nice to everyone, yea, times were harder, but you didn't have to have money to survive.

Why is this such a bad thing?
    [/threadjack]

ron

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Well, some are going to freak from this link. I asked for links so that not only can I read information, I can also verify the credibility of the source. Since I have yet to be provided any, the best I can do for now is to give you this liberal washrag, FactCheck.org. Please bear with me, as this website clearly has an agenda and all of it's information should be viewed with great skepticism.

Here are some high resolution pictures with everything that your low quality (in terms of picture quality) sample failed to provide.

I know, I know, forgeries are getting better and better and some people are just brilliant with Photoshop.

Picture links: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ........FactCheck.org. ........

:facepalm: why didn't I see that coming? I can't possibly refute information like that.

:bowdown: You win. I'm hungry I'm going to go and get lunch now.
    What sounds good?

I'm thinking about some Wendy's chili maybe.
    Oh Oh the Julianano's place down by the Wildcat has Gyros
    chicago dogs and Gelato.
    :yesway:
    :popcorn: :40oz:

ron

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    :facepalm: why didn't I see that coming? I can't possibly refute information like that.

:bowdown: You win. I'm hungry I'm going to go and get lunch now.
    What sounds good?

I'm thinking about some Wendy's chili maybe.
    Oh Oh the Julianano's place down by the Wildcat has Gyros
    chicago dogs and Gelato.
    :yesway:
    :popcorn: :40oz:

I'm up for some Jimmy John's. I have to go now, be back later!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Well, some are going to freak from this link. I asked for links so that not only can I read information, I can also verify the credibility of the source. Since I have yet to be provided any, the best I can do for now is to give you this liberal washrag, FactCheck.org. Please bear with me, as this website clearly has an agenda and all of it's information should be viewed with great skepticism.

Here are some high resolution pictures with everything that your low quality (in terms of picture quality) sample failed to provide.

I know, I know, forgeries are getting better and better and some people are just brilliant with Photoshop.

Picture links: FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Hey ron do you believe your own eyes?
    Blowup the first picture and see if you can find the signature stamp. Then use those great eyes of yours to find the seal. Showing me 3 different pictures with nothing to reference them to except the text writing of the website proves jack $&!% to me. What say you?

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    the birth announcement would be easy to find.

I, myself, have been to the Honolulu library and used their archived microfiche/film to look up a 1950-something article on my Dad.
    announcementclose-up.jpg

bohospitalbergdoc.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ??????????????????????????????????????

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Chi yo me? Fuk i no? Did I just read that right? :scratch: Not to pick on someone because of their name, but da**.....

I haven't searched this yet, but is he a real guy?

Maybe after lunch...

Hawai‘i State Department of Health
    Yup. She's real. Wow. Either way...

Last edited:

Metro 40

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    That's mature. I don't see how making fun of a person's name has anything to do with the subject of this thread.
    Neither does your post. Maybe you should take your own advice.:rolleyes:

Neither does my post. I'm such a bad person.:n00b:

Nothing wrong with a lil humor in a serious topic.
    I thought it funny as well.:D

Top Bottom