May 18, 2008
    drama-llama.jpg
    a great help in this thread, thank you very much

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    I made a joke, after it was taken WAY too seriously, I pointed out the blatant hypocrisy of Jetgirl's next post.

May I ask why you picked that one to quote? Which part of it are you ready to boo me off of the board for?

Trying to answer your own question?

Ah nevermind, what can I expect from 1) a guy who doesn't know what an avatar is and 2) can't count past zero.
    this one

"Hyperbole is illegal there? Damn, that place sounds awesome." can you tell me that you were honestly not mocking her?

show us proof i cant count past zero.

oh and avator

bis.fcgi
    Internet Glossary
    (1) A graphical icon that represents a real person in a cyberspace system. When you enter the system, you can choose from a number of fanciful avatars. Sophisticated 3D avatars even change shape depending on what they are doing (e.g., walking, sitting, etc.).
    (2) A common name for the superuser account on UNIX systems. The other common name is root.

A temporary manifestation or aspect of a continuing entity:

Computers . a graphical image that represents a person, as on the internet.

3 different dictionaries, seems i was pretty spot on really, not bad for someone who cant count to zero. btw another insult of a member here. against the tos,any infractions for this?

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Sparky I have fears your going to become a shooter real quick. I'd tell you to go have a smoke but then I'd give you crap for smoking... Relax take a pill.. It seems the management may be seeing the light. 1 pot stirring troll gone today just about 10 more to go. Don't be collateral damage.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Sparky I have fears your going to become a shooter real quick. I'd tell you to go have a smoke but then I'd give you crap for smoking... Relax take a pill.. It seems the management may be seeing the light. 1 pot stirring troll gone today just about 10 more to go. Don't be collateral damage.
    I have to agree!
    No sense being a Lemming. :dunno:

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    *I am calling for the MASS BAN of everyone who has poked fun at me! I am offended by these personal attacks. If you all knew better you have a contractual obligation to follow the TOS.

I am not going to take the time to quote all of the quotes which have offended me. It will take way too much time

.....AND, **I do NOT love rambone!

:laugh:

* Disclaimer - MinuteMan47 is using sarcasm here.

** But no sarcasm here. :laugh::laugh:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Hahaha, is he seriously going to go through and quote every single post he doesn't agree with?

(Someone needs to let him in on a little secret
    multiquote_off.gif
    )

i quote as i read the threads sorry you dont like it but atleast you didnt insult me

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    this thread has gotten out of hand I should have never posted in the first place. It lost its direction long ago and is driving up its own hershey highway just walk away bud its not worth it.
    your right, i feel its falling on deaf ears. im done in this thread, nobody listening

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    yeah im done, said my peace. thank you

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    3 different dictionaries, seems i was pretty spot on really, not bad for someone who cant count to zero. btw another insult of a member here. against the tos,any infractions for this?

OK, lets say my sig line gif is ALSO an avatar...How many bowling balls does he lick?

I only count one, but it's been awhile since I've taken a math class.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom