• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm gonna have to call you out on this just based on the fact other indiana based gun forums you frequent have the exact same rule verbatim word for word.

The rules isn't strictly enforced other places. At least at INS you can still post scripture and have a debate about religion. These threads can't exist here let alone the discussion inside the threads....

Hypocritical? I think not. ;)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Politics draws a ton of traffic and keeps many members occupied and entertained. I'd be seriously bored if all we talked about were rumors of gun bans and threads that expose how many gun owners fully endorse gun control.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Politics draws a ton of traffic and keeps many members occupied and entertained. I'd be seriously bored if all we talked about were rumors of gun bans and threads that expose how many gun owners fully endorse gun control.

QFT

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

thats true, and I think thats the only reason its still here.

the second part is scary but very true. never realized it until i came here.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    on paper it is, whether or not a rule is enforced has nothing to do with the rule.

:facepalm: The issue you were calling hypocritical wasn't that there was a rule. It was that I left this site because God is banned here and that I frequent a site that has the same rule, however, God is not effectively banned there and we can discuss it all we want. Therefore it's not hypocritical.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Wow it is amazing how these threads kinda go away on their own, eventually people get tire of the arguing. Kind of a shame entertainment value alone was pretty good. Guess the PW thread is the cool spot again.

Hey IJ wanna insult each other for a while and see if we can get it going again?

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Wow it is amazing how these threads kinda go away on their own, eventually people get tire of the arguing. Kind of a shame entertainment value alone was pretty good. Guess the PW thread is the cool spot again.

Hey IJ wanna insult each other for a while and see if we can get it going again?
    nope, cuz anything you call me, I will just agree to!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom