Drinking your milkshake
    tumblr_leftkrHJkw1qf8yek.gif

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    So I'm confused. Did anything get resolved or do we still have double standards?

Nothing got resolved...Yet.

Either they are watching and actually planning to address the members in a positive way concerning the discontent in the ranks...

Or.

They are letting this one die out and fade away on its own hoping to not have to touch the issue of unequal moderation that has been mentioned in the first few pages when this thread actually had a point.

Who knows, maybe a slap-on-the-wrist memo went around telling them to start being more consistent. Which, I believe, is all most of us really want.

Consistency is a hellava drug. :patriot:

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    In other words

The beatings will continue until morale improves?

I certainly hope that isn't the case. I would like to think that the members who have helped build INGO into the powerhouse of "web firearm content" that it is today would mean more to the owners than just numbers.

In any well ran group, the appointed leaders should always listen to their constituency. They are the grease that moves the machine. Without us, INGO would be just another CMS ghostland like so many others out there currently.

Everyone should take pride in what they have helped build here at INGO with their content additions. (Well, minus PW thread. :D) However, it is hard to take pride in something group-built when you see such blatant inconsistency involving member treatment.

Let's try to keep building, not tear down. To do that, we need EVERYONE'S help.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    this one

"Hyperbole is illegal there? Damn, that place sounds awesome." can you tell me that you were honestly not mocking her?

show us proof i cant count past zero.

oh and avator

bis.fcgi
    Internet Glossary
    (1) A graphical icon that represents a real person in a cyberspace system. When you enter the system, you can choose from a number of fanciful avatars. Sophisticated 3D avatars even change shape depending on what they are doing (e.g., walking, sitting, etc.).
    (2) A common name for the superuser account on UNIX systems. The other common name is root.

A temporary manifestation or aspect of a continuing entity:

Computers . a graphical image that represents a person, as on the internet.

3 different dictionaries, seems i was pretty spot on really, not bad for someone who cant count to zero. btw another insult of a member here. against the tos,any infractions for this?

I liked the explaination that Neal Stephenson used to explain what an avatar was in "Snowcrash", keep in mind it was written in like 1992.

Avatars: Self-Presentation in the Cyberspace of "SnowCrash"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom