• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    no just minuteman. Rambone has never seen a honey hole outside of his computer screen.

You owe me 1 Monster Java Mean Bean and possible a laptop if I can't get the keyboard and screen clean....

Do you have any idea how much that crap burns when it exits your nose at the speed of sound?

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    You owe me 1 Monster Java Mean Bean and possible a laptop if I can't get the keyboard and screen clean....

Do you have any idea how much that crap burns when it exits your nose at the speed of sound?
    If I but mean bean im drinking it!!!

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Hey Rambone!!!

Nice to see you outside of the Tinfoil Hattery section.. No government conspiracies going on right now?

You have a pager or something that goes off like CS used to when somebody talked crap about high points.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    no just minuteman. Rambone has never seen a honey hole outside of his computer screen.

The audience approves.

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif
    joker-clap.gif
    GolfClap.gif
    clap.gif

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Since it turns out the guy had a heart attack, it was actually a HUGE fail...Maybe you saw something different.:n00b:

Then why not mention it again? Don't worry, you'll never see me there.

Hyperbole is illegal there? Damn, that place sounds awesome.
    would you please explain what it is that you are trying to accomplish benny? besides trying to insight another fight. we use to have a name for guys like you all you have tried to do here is flame other people that is exactly what never use to happen here and what alot of us are tired of. the other members would boo you out of the board for these remarks. my mother use to tell me if you dont have something constructive or nice to say then dont say anything at all.yet what can we expect from a guy who's avator is a guy licking balls

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Clearly there has been meth involved in this home disturbance which resulted in a tampon being lodged sideways in someones honey hole after a minute man couldn't appease the pot stirrers.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    So Jet girl wants more moderation and poc wants less moderation to improve the site.
    where did jetgirl say that at ? you put those words in my mouth when i got pissed a few weeks ago. it wasnt true then and it isnt now. this forum use to self moderate. threads didnt dissapear, people werent banned for asking questions and mods would reply to pm's thats what i want back not to mention the double standards here. i want the members here to tell members like rambone that there is no place for the flaming wars they are trying desperately to seek.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    This site is no different than America. You can't add laws to laws to laws and expect anything better to happen. When you do that, then "The Man" just has to police everything more and gets cranky, then when someone breaks a little law, they get cracked over the head.
    Remove some laws and see how things go, I guarantee the membership here will let you know when someone is a problem and THEN you can step in.

I don't want this to be an "us" vs. "them" message, but take this as an example.
    Here if I didn't agree with something someone said, or thought they went over the line and called them on it, I'd get a rash of "who are you, the internet police?", "keep your nose out of it...", etc. etc.
    On INS if the same thing happened, I'd either get "I don't agree with you" or "yes, you are right, sorry to everyone about that."

Maybe INGO has just gotten too big to be "friendly" anymore. ???

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    would you please explain what it is that you are trying to accomplish benny? besides trying to insight another fight. we use to have a name for guys like you all you have tried to do here is flame other people that is exactly what never use to happen here and what alot of us are tired of. the other members would boo you out of the board for these remarks. my mother use to tell me if you dont have something constructive or nice to say then dont say anything at all.

I made a joke, after it was taken WAY too seriously, I pointed out the blatant hypocrisy of Jetgirl's next post.

May I ask why you picked that one to quote? Which part of it are you ready to boo me off of the board for?

yet what can we expect from a guy who's avator is a guy licking balls

Trying to answer your own question?

Ah nevermind, what can I expect from 1) a guy who doesn't know what an avatar is and 2) can't count past zero.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom