• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Funny, I was thinking that we were evolving as a society. Whites aren't the majority anymore, cultural diversity is becoming the norm with multi-race individuals being born all the time.

You guys wanting to keep thing "As they were in the glory days" are a dying breed. Societies evolve, people evolve, ranting about the glory days isn't evolving, it's a boat anchor on process.

Why is it that when anyone disagrees with liberalism then they must be a racist? I'm sick of it. It is disingenuous at best.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Funny, I was thinking that we were evolving as a society. Whites aren't the majority anymore, cultural diversity is becoming the norm with multi-race individuals being born all the time.

You guys wanting to keep thing "As they were in the glory days" are a dying breed. Societies evolve, people evolve, ranting about the glory days isn't evolving, it's a boat anchor on process.

This is so full of fail I don't know where to start. Since others already corrected the minority part I'll address the "evolving" part, there is a process for this in the COTUS, it's called an amendment. Want to change things? Then follow the letter of law that this nation was founded upon, can't get enough support to do it the right way then get out! Don't come into my house for dinner and rearrange the furniture without asking first!

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    This is so full of fail I don't know where to start. Since others already corrected the minority part I'll address the "evolving" part, there is a process for this in the COTUS, it's called an amendment. Want to change things? Then follow the letter of law that this nation was founded upon, can't get enough support to do it the right way then get out! Don't come into my house for dinner and rearrange the furniture without asking first!

please don't think outside your tiny box.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    I missed it at first but I think you meant "progress" not. "Process" and that explains a lot. You think progress means ignoring the rules and doing whatever you want because you have some birth right to do so. Progressivism is a disease that the feeble minded suffer from.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I missed it at first but I think you meant "progress" not. "Process" and that explains a lot. You think progress means ignoring the rules and doing whatever you want because you have some birth right to do so. Progressivism is a disease that the feeble minded suffer from.

Yes, I did mean progress.

So, you have a choice:

1) Evolve
    2) Don't evolve.

Clinging to ancient thinking "just because you want to" will only make you bitter and angry.

I never said progress was ignoring the rules, but getting your panties in a bunch and threatening to leave the country because you don't like the POTUS is childish and totally Un-American.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I don't need to because the box came equipped with two doors, one a legitimate method of change and the other leads out if you feel stuck inside it please find your way to one of them!

So any change in thinking has to come from the COTUS? Interesting. Why do you need a document to show you how to think and act?

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    So any change in thinking has to come from the COTUS? Interesting. Why do you need a document to show you how to think and act?

Not even close. You refuse to accept that there is a lawful and legitimate method for change. I can only assume it is due to either plain ignorance, desire for lawlessness, or there is just no support for it or perhaps some sick combination of them brought about by a desire to force your ideals upon others?

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Not even close. You refuse to accept that there is a lawful and legitimate method for change. I can only assume it is due to either plain ignorance, desire for lawlessness, or there is just no support for it or perhaps some sick combination of them brought about by a desire to force your ideals upon others?

I don't understand your anger and condescending attitude. You're so angry and now you are calling me ignorant? I never once said there wasn't a lawful way to make change happen, I just don't understand why you are so angry and demanding that everything be black and white. Not everything is absolute, there are gray areas everywhere.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    You can always move to Sealand.
    picture.php

http://www.sealandgov.org/about

Last edited:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Let's compare it to a bad marriage. One party is responsible, works, remains faithful, etc while the other won't work, cheats, spends too much time at the bar spends uncontrollably, etc. The first wants a divorce but the second doesn't because his/her abuse of the first is working out great for him/her. Do we allow them dissolution or force them to maintain the partnership empowering the abuser further?

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Let's compare it to a bad marriage. One party is responsible, works, remains faithful, etc while the other won't work, cheats, spends too much time at the bar spends uncontrollably, etc. The first wants a divorce but the second doesn't because his/her abuse of the first is working out great for him/her. Do we allow them dissolution or force them to maintain the partnership empowering the abuser further?

Wait, so conservatives are the only hard working people in this country?

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    I don't understand your anger and condescending attitude. You're so angry and now you are calling me ignorant? I never once said there wasn't a lawful way to make change happen, I just don't understand why you are so angry and demanding that everything be black and white. Not everything is absolute, there are gray areas everywhere.

Arguing with idiots is worse than a bullet to the head. I didn't call you ignorant but if that's the excuse you choose, so be it, you'll get no further argument from me!

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Arguing with idiots is worse than a bullet to the head. I didn't call you ignorant but if that's the excuse you choose, so be it, you'll get no further argument from me!

Actually I quote you here:

"I can only assume it is due to either plain ignorance, desire for lawlessness, or there is just no support for it"

So you did call me ignorant, and now you're calling me an idiot.

Nice.

Top Bottom