• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    And they're asking the federal robes to pretty please with a cherry on top to hear their cases.

Maybe there just dispensing with the niceties and trying to exhaust all civil avenues before demanding " fundamental change" .

Seems like we've been down this road before . What's that about history repeating itself ?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You declared your intent to secede from the United States of America but still ask for the protections provided by the Constitution of the the United States of America?
    What do you mean I declared my intention to secede from the USA? Also, if I did declare my intention to do something means I have simply declared my intention to do so, not I hereby declare that I am no longer part of this country.

Until one is no longer part of this country I believe they have what little protection the Constitution offers

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    548879_451949071509266_1220320680_n.jpg

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson

Gotta admit that is pretty funny. As I said, for me signing the petition was merely a protest and a vote of no confidence in the current administration to uphold the Constitution.

Here is an idea: how about all the states secede from Washington D.C. ?? That would leave the President, Congress and the Senate and all the alphabet agencies on the wrong side of the border! And then we build a really big fence....

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You are declaring that you no longer want to live in the United States, are you not?

A clear declaration that they wish to no longer be citizens of the United States of America. But Americans are supposed to sell these loons guns...and they still get all of the legal protection. Obviously a well laid plan.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Even a citizen of another nation here on a visa is afforded the protection of the COTUS and the right to purchase and own firearms. Get your facts straight and stop super-imposing what you THINK is happening over what is actually happening.

I am not going to sell guns to illegals. If you want to buy a gun in the United States of America you need to immigrate and get your papers in order. Just like the current citizens abide by the law. Or you can build a firearms manufacturing facility in your new country and buy them there.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I am not going to sell guns to illegals. If you want to buy a gun in the United States of America you need to immigrate and get your papers in order. Just like the current citizens abide by the law. Or you can build a firearms manufacturing facility in your new country and buy them there.
    Here, let me show you again only with highlights this time.
    Even a citizen of another nation here on a visa is afforded the protection of the COTUS and the right to purchase and own firearms. Get your facts straight and stop super-imposing what you THINK is happening over what is actually happening.
    What part of that makes them illegals? What part of asking politely for the right to leave the union IF things aren't squared away do you interpret to mean "renouncing citizenship"? By your strawman argument NO ONE living in any of the states with petitions should be allowed to have guns. Seriously people, CONTEXT is much more important than even your school teachers made it out to be and proper context cannot be derived from one sentence or part of one sentence when there are several sentences in the paragraph. You guys are doing nothing more than lending credence to this: Too smart to be a good cop | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine
    Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops - ABC News
    AND THIS: Impact of Fluoride on Neurological Development in Children - July 25, 2012 -Features - News at HSPH - Harvard School of Public Health
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/24/idUS127920+24-Jul-2012+PRN20120724

I'm also rapidly getting on board with the chemtrail crowd since high levels of heavy metals like mercury are being found in the vapor....

I've been watching the progression of stoopid lately and we seem to be moving faster and faster with each passing fiscal quarter, on the radio this morning one intellectual picketing the hostess pay cuts even had the audacity to state something to the effect of....hamburger and milk are $4 a pound/gallon, why should we take a pay cut?.....Ummm, because if you don't, you won't even have a JOB. I suppose though with the progression of stoopid it would make perfect sense to collect unemployment at 66.6% of your salary than to take a 5% pay cut and still have to work....WTF? That'll help you buy burger and milk at inflated prices. I wonder what they would claim if the milk and other food/farm subsidies went away? I can hear them now "I don't care if my employer is in the red, milk is $13 a gallon, I want a raise or I refuse to work....".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here, let me show you again only with highlights this time.

What part of that makes them illegals? What part of asking politely for the right to leave the union IF things aren't squared away do you interpret to mean "renouncing citizenship"? By your strawman argument NO ONE living in any of the states with petitions should be allowed to have guns. Seriously people, CONTEXT is much more important than even your school teachers made it out to be and proper context cannot be derived from one sentence or part of one sentence when there are several sentences in the paragraph. You guys are doing nothing more than lending credence to this: Too smart to be a good cop | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine
    Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops - ABC News
    AND THIS: Impact of Fluoride on Neurological Development in Children - July 25, 2012 -Features - News at HSPH - Harvard School of Public Health
    Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ - Published in Federal Gov't Journal | Reuters

I'm also rapidly getting on board with the chemtrail crowd since high levels of heavy metals like mercury are being found in the vapor....

I've been watching the progression of stoopid lately and we seem to be moving faster and faster with each passing fiscal quarter, on the radio this morning one intellectual picketing the hostess pay cuts even had the audacity to state something to the effect of....hamburger and milk are $4 a pound/gallon, why should we take a pay cut?.....Ummm, because if you don't, you won't even have a JOB. I suppose though with the progression of stoopid it would make perfect sense to collect unemployment at 66.6% of your salary than to take a 5% pay cut and still have to work....WTF? That'll help you buy burger and milk at inflated prices. I wonder what they would claim if the milk and other food/farm subsidies went away? I can hear them now "I don't care if my employer is in the red, milk is $13 a gallon, I want a raise or I refuse to work....".

Thing is, if someone signed a petition, they are in effect wanting to renounce their citizenship... and accordingly should GTFO. We don't need them. Americans are AMERICANS first, and from whatever state they come from next. If these so called "Americans" aren't willing to fight the good fight, and try to change the nation, they should leave. After all, the US is soooooo bad, there has to be a number of other countries one would rather reside than here.

I tell you what, if there's any "American" on this board that wants to leave, we'll draw up a contract, and I'll pay for their sorry butts to leave. But if you leave, you can't ever come back. And I'm dead on serious.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Thing is, if someone signed a petition, they are in effect wanting to renounce their citizenship... and accordingly should GTFO. We don't need them. Americans are AMERICANS first, and from whatever state they come from next. If these so called "Americans" aren't willing to fight the good fight, and try to change the nation, they should leave. After all, the US is soooooo bad, there has to be a number of other countries one would rather reside than here.

I tell you what, if there's any "American" on this board that wants to leave, we'll draw up a contract, and I'll pay for their sorry butts to leave. But if you leave, you can't ever come back. And I'm dead on serious.
    DEAL! I want market value for my house (we own it outright so cash will work fine) and 5 one way tickets to Guatemala along with shipping cost of our belongings. Our last assessment on the house came in at $225,000 but market is around $205,000 if you want to start gathering funds. AND I'M DEAD ON SERIOUS!

ETA: Property taxes are current, just paid last week.

Last edited:

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    By signing the petition, aren't you stating that you do not want you and your state to be a part of the union anymore? Aren't you in fact putting down in writing that you are an enemy of the state?

Top Bottom