• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I've just been waiting for such an offer! I knew someone would open their fat mouth eventually. I wonder if such a posting could be binding? I sure hope so. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon packing and you can have the contract drawn up once you get the cash together mmmkay?

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Thing is, if someone signed a petition, they are in effect wanting to renounce their citizenship... and accordingly should GTFO. We don't need them. Americans are AMERICANS first, and from whatever state they come from next. If these so called "Americans" aren't willing to fight the good fight, and try to change the nation, they should leave. After all, the US is soooooo bad, there has to be a number of other countries one would rather reside than here.

I tell you what, if there's any "American" on this board that wants to leave, we'll draw up a contract, and I'll pay for their sorry butts to leave. But if you leave, you can't ever come back. And I'm dead on serious.
    WANTING and actually DOING are two completely different things, you know that words mean things right? I still accept your offer though, just felt the need to point out the difference in meaning AGAIN. BTW it has to be said for clarification, WANT in one hand and CRAP in the other and see which one fills up first.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    By signing the petition, aren't you stating that you do not want you and your state to be a part of the union anymore? Aren't you in fact putting down in writing that you are an enemy of the state?

Kutnupe14 said:
    Thing is, if someone signed a petition, they are in effect wanting to renounce their citizenship... and accordingly should GTFO.

Looks like the loonies are out on both sides of the issue.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've just been waiting for such an offer! I knew someone would open their fat mouth eventually. I wonder if such a posting could be binding? I sure hope so. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon packing and you can have the contract drawn up once you get the cash together mmmkay?

Try me, please try me.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    How is that looney exactly? Is the petition to break from the union or not?
    Definition of Secession
    NO it is NOT. It is a petition of our grievances (per the first amendment) asking permission to secede as a possible solution. There could be other solutions but the petition as worded is sort of claiming that the people signing it feel as though they have exhausted all the others they could think of. An actual attempt or desire to secede will not be asking permission but rather a demand since that is what actual secession is.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Try me, please try me.
    You made an open offer and I accepted, is that not trying you? I honestly don't expect you to make good on the offer but most definitely accept it. The last time a public servant made me an offer he welched too. A local firefighter was conducting an off duty illegal burn on my property (for pay to boot) and when I told him to put it out he insisted it was not my property and told me there was no way anyone was going to put out this fire. He then offered a months wages as a bet that the property was not mine and that the department would not extinguish the fire. Well, long story short, the fire marshal ordered them to put the fire out, I provided them with a plat of my property and the entire department was reprimanded rather severely, sat through a bunch of "retraining" and he never paid up on the bet HE made. We even shook on it. I informed him that I didn't even want his money and that it would go to the local elementary school library that his AND my children attend and still no payment. I've reminded him several times over the last year and a half to no avail. Seems like honor doesn't really exist in public service any longer and it has just become a source of income, power and bragging rights for those that have issues. My wife attended school and church with his entire family and assures me that if his father knew about the bet that not only would this "grown man" get his hat handed to him but he would be made to pay up. I AM an honorable individual though and don't feel the need to further humiliate him.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    DEAL! I want market value for my house (we own it outright so cash will work fine) and 5 one way tickets to Guatemala along with shipping cost of our belongings. Our last assessment on the house came in at $225,000 but market is around $205,000 if you want to start gathering funds. AND I'M DEAD ON SERIOUS!

ETA: Property taxes are current, just paid last week.

Of course you are.... that's why you expect me to be you're real estate agent. You can sell your house yourself, as it, even after you renounce, will still be your property. I'm good for the tickets, but I need to know that the +4 share your opinion. Certify their desire to leave via a notary (i'll pay the fee), and I'll accept that as their wishes. If you need a real estate person, I can probably help with that too.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Of course you are.... that's why you expect me to be you're real estate agent. You can sell your house yourself, as it, even after you renounce, will still be your property. I'm good for the tickets, but I need to know that the +4 share your opinion. Certify their desire to leave via a notary (i'll pay the fee), and I'll accept that as their wishes. If you need a real estate person, I can probably help with that too.
    Well NOW you want to attach stipulations? I accept the offer as it was made and these are my conditions. My minor children have no say in the matter in any way shape or form. Oh, the notary wont cost you a dime, I know a guy. Seriously now, GROW UP and don't make offers you have no intention of honoring and I will not accept them as serious offers okay? If you however decide to make good on your emotion driven offer, I still accept but thoroghly understand if you don't, I was once young and made foolish statements as well.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well NOW you want to attach stipulations? I accept the offer as it was made and these are my conditions. My minor children have no say in the matter in any way shape or form.

Actually, in cases of renouncing citizenship, they do.

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

And your the guy making stipilations.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    ....I tell you what, if there's any "American" on this board that wants to leave, we'll draw up a contract, and I'll pay for their sorry butts to leave. But if you leave, you can't ever come back. And I'm dead on serious.
    That's what it costs for me to leave. Don't like it? Then be more specific in your offer. You also didn't specify renunciation of citizenship and I will be happy having dual citizenship for any of my party if they so desire but Guatemala doesn't require either and welcomes all people of all nations to stay as long as they like with no visa or permits necessary.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's what it costs for me to leave. Don't like it? Then be more specific in your offer.

There's that "draw up a contract" part that you are missing. Apparently, you don't want to leave that bad, and find it more beneficial to stay here under the tyranny and oppression of the Obama Administration and the Black Panthers than to to go elsewhere.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    There's that "draw up a contract" part that you are missing. Apparently, you don't want to leave that bad, and find it more beneficial to stay here under the tyranny and oppression of the Obama Administration and the Black Panthers than to to go elsewhere.
    I have never claimed it to have anything to do with obama or the panthers and I am NOT overlooking the contract part. Now STOP, you are making a bigger fool of yourself than I ever have (and I'm known to make a pretty big asshat of myself sometimes).

ETA, I AM leaving at some point in the near future either way whether it is to another part of the country that has earned it's freedom from the oppression or to Guatemala. I promise that.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    NO it is NOT. It is a petition of our grievances (per the first amendment) asking permission to secede as a possible solution. There could be other solutions but the petition as worded is sort of claiming that the people signing it feel as though they have exhausted all the others they could think of. An actual attempt or desire to secede will not be asking permission but rather a demand since that is what actual secession is.

"Peacefully grant the State of (insert state here) to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government."
    No grievances listed that I can see. They just state that you want to leave the union and form your own country.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have never claimed it to have anything to do with obama or the panthers and I am NOT overlooking the contract part. Now STOP, you are making a bigger fool of yourself than I ever have (and I'm known to make a pretty big asshat of myself sometimes).

Stop what? You want to leave but it's obvious that you really don't. I know a damn good real estate agent, and I've offered to find a way to sell your home (and to get the price you want), I even extended the offer to include your +4, assuming they officially renounce as required. I find your terms, as a way to backdoor yourself out of moving to Guatemala permamnently. If you're trying to play a game, say so. If not let's get this thing rolling.

:dunno:

Dude, I'm really serious. If I have to pay out of pocket to make up the difference that your home sells for; I will. Conviction, is not something I lack.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    "Peacefully grant the State of (insert state here) to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government."
    No grievances listed that I can see. They just state that you want to leave the union and form your own country.
    Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.
    I think you forgot to read the whole thing because you were perhaps distracted by the first line being bold. I highlighted the grievances in red so they stand out for you.

Top Bottom