• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . .You just continue driving passed me house and then. . .
    You people really need to master the English language. Not sure how you passed that Ham Radio exam. Apparently its OK to talk ghetto on a Ham radio?

Oh wait, this is all off topic. I forgot to mention:

yo-dawg-i-heard-you-liked-to-stay-on-topic-so-we-put-a-thread-in-your-thread-now-you-can-discuss-two-things-at-once.jpg

Uh, wait I mean this one:

stay_on_topic_stay_on_topic_RE_The_off_topic_topic_post-s599x450-147644-580.jpg

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    You do know they have to be a certain brand right? I don't have the name off hand but it's sadclownwp that does it. I can bring PINK if anyone needs it. (Note that is NOT in purple I do have that color).

-Jedi

I'm a gggiiiirrrrrrrrrlllll, remember? I have upwards of 100 bottles, I'm sure I have the required brand. I'm guessing Sally Hansen.

magic man lives about 3 blocks NORTH of me from what t_star told me. You just continue driving passed me house and then... "oh just PM him".

I didn't tell you that. I've never met magic man.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm a gggiiiirrrrrrrrrlllll, remember? I have upwards of 100 bottles, I'm sure I have the required brand. I'm guessing Sally Hansen.

Correct Sally Hansen Hard as Nails is the brand that he recommends as it will last. Here is a link to the colors they have:
    Sally Hansen | Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear

BTW yes we know you have 100s of bottle all in black, dark black, black black, lite black, deep black, etc... :D

I didn't tell you that. I've never met magic man.

Hum.. guess my memory is going cause I can't recall who told me but in that same conversation I found out that your dad also lives close by Magic Man as well. Both about 3 to 4 blocks from me on the Highland side.

In any case back on topic.
    Sadclownwp will you be doing "coloring" this time around? I dont need it just asking.

-Jedi

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    maybe, but I wouldn't listen to me!
    My dad is the one that lives North of Jedi that I was talking about.

Correct Sally Hansen Hard as Nails is the brand that he recommends as it will last. Here is a link to the colors they have:
    Sally Hansen | Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear

BTW yes we know you have 100s of bottle all in black, dark black, black black, lite black, deep black, etc... :D

Hum.. guess my memory is going cause I can't recall who told me but in that same conversation I found out that your dad also lives close by Magic Man as well. Both about 3 to 4 blocks from me on the Highland side.

In any case back on topic.
    Sadclownwp will you be doing "coloring" this time around? I dont need it just asking.

-Jedi

That's about right. But I have blues & purpls & greens & reds too. :D

Seriously tho, I can bring what I have if ppl are interested. Plus side is it's the cheap stuff.

Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    Just firmed it up. My son and I will be able to make it.

Will bring:
    4 large bags of chips
    1 pack of dogs and buns.
    8 3" x 5" x 8' hardwood posts donated by my work.

Bringing to shoot:
    Ruger No. 1 in 7mm Rem mag. - Will have ammo
    S&W Bodyguard .380 - Will have limited ammo
    Ruger MK II Target .22 - Will have ammo
    Ruger 10/22 - Will have ammo
    Huntsman Muzzle Loader .50 - Will have ammo

My adult son is looking for his first carry pistol. We may be asking to shoot a few 9mm's but we will bring ammo. Looking forward to it. MJ

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    List updated.
    Thanks Jacobm for the donations. I think you will be the first NWI "Newton" county member that we get at these events.

-Jedi

jrock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    hammond
    Well ladies its great to be back on here. Things got a little crazy for me. Since I now have my schedule for the rest of the year for my new job I am in on the meet and shoot. Ill be bring my mosin (please bring ammo none bulk stuff please) and my new glock 22 3rd gen. Maybe some people not sure how many. could be just me up to 5 ppl. I'll know closer to date. Let me know what is needed to bring as in food wise. I'll have case of 9mm, half cases of .38 special, and 357 if anyone has a gun i can use them on.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well ladies its great to be back on here. Things got a little crazy for me. Since I now have my schedule for the rest of the year for my new job I am in on the meet and shoot. Ill be bring my mosin (please bring ammo none bulk stuff please) and my new glock 22 3rd gen. Maybe some people not sure how many. could be just me up to 5 ppl. I'll know closer to date. Let me know what is needed to bring as in food wise. I'll have case of 9mm, half cases of .38 special, and 357 if anyone has a gun i can use them on.

I highly doubt any of these "you people", Hi-point thugs, and southern NWI hill billies would ever pass as ladies. Maybe B.... & H... but never ladies! ;)

Ammo for the mosin can it be corrosive? Or is that what you are referring to by "bulk stuff"?

Also what is the status of the GLOCK in terms of ammo?
    - will have some
    - will have limited
    - please bring some

jrock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    hammond
    I highly doubt any of these "you people", Hi-point thugs, and southern NWI hill billies would ever pass as ladies. Maybe B.... & H... but never ladies! ;)

Ammo for the mosin can it be corrosive? Or is that what you are referring to by "bulk stuff"?

Also what is the status of the GLOCK in terms of ammo?
    - will have some
    - will have limited
    - please bring some

glock ammo is please bring some 40cal. I have some for me I dont care if its brass or steal. Yes I mean no corrosive for the mosin unless you want to help me tear it all a part and clean it.... Cabelas has herters 20 rounds for about 10 dollars.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Well ladies its great to be back on here. Things got a little crazy for me. Since I now have my schedule for the rest of the year for my new job I am in on the meet and shoot. Ill be bring my mosin (please bring ammo none bulk stuff please) and my new glock 22 3rd gen. Maybe some people not sure how many. could be just me up to 5 ppl. I'll know closer to date. Let me know what is needed to bring as in food wise. I'll have [STRIKE]case[/STRIKE] box of 9mm, half[STRIKE] cases [/STRIKE]boxes of .38 special, and 357 if anyone has a gun i can use them on.
    FIFY

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's been a couple years since I've seen cases of ammo come out to a firing range and actually go down range.... boy do I miss those days..... I'll have a couple revolvers and a lever that will shoot that 38/357 stuff if you want to use them, and a couple 9mm carbine/pistols to use also if you like....

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    -Jedi

That was probably lonehoosier or aclark. They've been to my place.

Davegrave or Napalm let me know if either of you guys want to get the GSG. Maybe Dave could pick it from me after I get off work one day or something.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom