51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok we are up to 6 rounds:

3 - DaveGrave
    2 - Bill B
    1 - Jedi
    2 - GhostOfWinter

2 SLOTS LEFT MORE IF YOU GET ANOTHER 10 ROUNDS BOUGHT (I will buy them provided we have 10 rounds who INGOers want to use & pay)

DaveGrave can you call and confirm they have them in stock? I can't talk right now (throat hurts & no voice)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    He said they don't have it in stock. It needs to be ordered and shipped to the store.

Cabela's: Federal American Eagle XM33C 50BMG Ammunition - Per 10

I asked how long it takes, he said 5-7 days. That's sure cutting it close. It'd have to be ordered today to even have a chance. Anyone know if anyone carries it in stock?

If we has to be shipped it won't get here in time. Cabela's is fast but NOT that fast. Typically a 10 to 14 day turn around. Call Byltes in Griffith I doubt they have any. If not then perhaps the .50 cal can come for the next shoot.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Oooo count us in for the 50cal, if it ends up happening. Two for each of us.
    oh, and as long as we get to shoot it before we leave, which will be about noon.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well we have at least 12 rounds accounted for for the .50 cal. Now can someone find it? Otherwise it will have to wait till next month? Since ya have enough people now I'll exclude myself for now.

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    I'm looking forward to my first Meet & Shoot. I met Magicman recently and Jedi a looong time ago. (Yeah, I know you don't remember!) I'll be happy to put faces to the screen names and shake a few hands.

I'll bring a 12 gauge 870 Express with Knox stock -- have ammo 7-1/2 shot
    My carry is an SR9c -- have ammo

Jedi -- do you still need more hotdogs or buns? I can bring some, if needed, or donate to the plywood fund.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm looking forward to my first Meet & Shoot. I met Magicman recently and Jedi a looong time ago. (Yeah, I know you don't remember!) I'll be happy to put faces to the screen names and shake a few hands.

I'll bring a 12 gauge 870 Express with Knox stock -- have ammo 7-1/2 shot
    My carry is an SR9c -- have ammo

Jedi -- do you still need more hotdogs or buns? I can bring some, if needed, or donate to the plywood fund.

List updated. If you can bring a pack of hots and buns that would help!
    Wow we are close to 40 now and about 1 week away. We don't get these type of #s will summer time but I suspect the nice weather along with it being the first of the season is causing this.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    When I was at Cabelas a couple weeks ago, they had 50 BMG behind the counter sold in individual rounds for $9.99 each !

@jediagh: Sure, I'll remind you. Otherwise you won't hear it going off and you'll forget. =)
    I'll have a few suppressed toys to play with. Can't wait!

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    Is anyone bringing name tags? It would be nice to have for real name and screen name so we can put faces to those posting. Jedi, is anyone bringing brats and chopped onions? If not, I can handle that.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Is anyone bringing name tags? It would be nice to have for real name and screen name so we can put faces to those posting. Jedi, is anyone bringing brats and chopped onions? If not, I can handle that.

Oh no! Hell no! No name tags! :xmad:
    New guys have to learn everyones name slowly and awkwardly just like the rest of us did.
    Good luck trying to feel like a respectable adult, while you're calling grown men Sadclown, Lonehoosier, and Magicman to their faces!

At least mine is easy.

:rofl:

I STILL don't know Jedi's real name. I'm sure it's Melquiades or something else impossible for white people to say. But at least he picked a cool screen name that doesn't sound too bad as a real nick-name.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    FYI ... Forecast for Winamac on Saturday is clear with a high of 61 degrees. The overnight low on Friday night is 52 degrees (that's for you Jediagh ... I know you'll be there at the opening bell).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

No one has yet signed up for brauts. If you bring them I'll cook them.
    BTW that does remind me who can help man the 2nd grill that melensdad let us borrow?

Oh no! Hell no! No name tags! :xmad:
    New guys have to learn everyones name slowly and awkwardly just like the rest of us did.
    Good luck trying to feel like a respectable adult, while you're calling grown men Sadclown, Lonehoosier, and Magicman to their faces!

At least mine is easy.

:rofl:

I STILL don't know Jedi's real name. I'm sure it's Melquiades or something else impossible for white people to say. But at least he picked a cool screen name that doesn't sound too bad as a real nick-name.

On the name tags, if and only if the girl NWI INGOers show up (ie. Auntie B or Kitty) then you can maybe see some name tags. They have been the only ones to ever bring them. The rest of us being stubborn men have just worked our way thru the crowd and call each other by whatever we can think of.

BTW DaveGrave your answer on Jedi's name:
    NWI Ingo General Post - Page 350 - INGunOwners

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I'm going to run by Blythes tomorrow before work, I'll see if they have any 50 bmg. If they do you guys can just get individual rounds from me, I'll see how many my buddy has. I'll definitly let all of you know as soon as I find out

mrobnoxious1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Plymouth
    Me + 3 if I'm allowed by you fine gentlemen. I'm from Plymouth and not sure if I'm north or west enough. I'll be bringing a P95DC, a Keltec PF-11, a .22 rifle and a 20ga. pump. You may shoot as much as you want, as long as you bring your ammo. I will have some. Can we shoot skeet? I have some clays and a thrower. Wife said she would make pumpkin chocalate chip bars for dessert

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Me + 1 if I'm allowed by you fine gentlemen. I'm from Plymouth and not sure if I'm north or west enough. I'll be bringing a P95DC, a Keltec PF-11, a .22 rifle and a 20ga. pump. You may shoot as much as you want, as long as you bring your ammo. I will have some. Can we shoot skeet? I have some clays and a thrower.

We welcome anyone and make fun of everyone. While it is billed as the NWI group we've had people come up from Indy, over from Ft Wayne, etc. You are more than welcome to join the group for a fun day of shooting.

There is a trap/skeet range at the Winamac range, but it is about 1/8th of a mile down the road. Because of the woods (sticker bushes, poison ivy) you need to drive down to the shotgun range.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    FYI, I acquired 30 rds of 50 bmg it wasn't cheap. I can bring extra for people to try but I will have to charge $5 for a round, I'm sorry. I don't want to but it is way to expensive,and I am not making any money off this. just let me know if you are interested let me know so I know how many to bring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom