• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I might take it ... does it come with a box of nitrile gloves?

nitrile-pro.jpg

Perhaps Jedi will take it, I have a box of pink nitrile gloves I'd donate to the cause! :D
    Oh! And they would match his "new" pink wagon!

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Let's stay on topic people.

Yes the 1911 will make an appearance, but it is BYOLG, Bring Your Own Latex Gloves.

I was gonna pick up a case of Mexican Coke but now I'm having second thoughts.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Well, my boss screwed up my schedule (again) and didn't give me Saturday off.:xmad:

I'm going to try and figure something out, but if not I can always send the GSG 1911 with Jedi for the day.

Notice: If my GSG comes back with pink nail polish on it, heads will roll!:bat:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Food Request - Bread Please

Well it looks like we are going to get ~33 to 35 members this time around.
    Meat wise I'll be bring 5 packs of hotdogs (40 dogs) and one box of burgers (32) as I think that should hold us over.

Do we have any volunteers to bring bread?

Looks like we are good on the mustard, ketchup, relish, napkins, plates, cups portion. Chips we are accounted for to a degree as well. We got water/pop and deserts coming as well.

sdclownwp can you still get bread for cheap? If so & we get no volunteers and you are still coming can you pick it up & I'll pay you for it. The cheapest I can get it around here is ~ $0.89 for 8 buns. What about you?

-Jedi

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I can, If we have any, with the good weather, we can't keep buns on the shelves, we run out in roughly a day and then it is 3 days till more gets brought in

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Well it looks like we are going to get ~33 to 35 members this time around.
    Meat wise I'll be bring 5 packs of hotdogs (40 dogs) and one box of burgers (32) as I think that should hold us over.

Do we have any volunteers to bring bread?

Looks like we are good on the mustard, ketchup, relish, napkins, plates, cups portion. Chips we are accounted for to a degree as well. We got water/pop and deserts coming as well.

sdclownwp can you still get bread for cheap? If so & we get no volunteers and you are still coming can you pick it up & I'll pay you for it. The cheapest I can get it around here is ~ $0.89 for 8 buns. What about you?

-Jedi

Jedi: What's that place on the corner of 45th and US41 in Highland (Near darkkev's place). It's a bakery...? They sell bread (regular bread) stupidly cheap. Hostess..?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Well, my boss screwed up my schedule (again) and didn't give me Saturday off.:xmad:

I'm going to try and figure something out, but if not I can always send the GSG 1911 with Jedi for the day.

Notice: If my GSG comes back with pink nail polish on it, heads will roll!:bat:

;) :D :D :D

Jedi or Me or Davegrave can look after your GSG for you ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi: What's that place on the corner of 45th and US41 in Highland (Near darkkev's place). It's a bakery...? They sell bread (regular bread) stupidly cheap. Hostess..?

Yes I know which one you are talking about. They sometimes have hotdog/burger bread for $0.49 per pack and at times for $0.75 per pack. It's a surplus store for bread is my understanding. But they don't always have hotdog/burger bread.

;) :D :D :D

Jedi or Me or Davegrave can look after your GSG for you ;)

I will paint it pink and say Finder's Keepers if I have to take it with me. I would rather not since I have a boat load of other stuff to take and track.
    -Jedi

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Facebook is awesome for crying. Besides I get to hit like on all my status updates. That's like being able to rep yourself, repping yourself/liking your posts=AWESOME, in my book.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I'm to lazy to dig through this thread...
    Is anyone wanting to paint the wording on their guns and needs the nail polish? If so, I'd be willing to bring some of my colors to the meet.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm to lazy to dig through this thread...
    Is anyone wanting to paint the wording on their guns and needs the nail polish? If so, I'd be willing to bring some of my colors to the meet.

You do know they have to be a certain brand right? I don't have the name off hand but it's sadclownwp that does it. I can bring PINK if anyone needs it. (Note that is NOT in purple I do have that color).

-Jedi

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I know Napalm wants to shoot it. He might cry if it doesn't show up.

F*** yeah I'll cry!!! :D :D :D

I know you're in Highland somewhere so if you wanna PM me your details I can probably swing over and pick it up, or Dave might be nearer.

Whatevs ;) I don't care either way............... *crying*

ps: I can probably bring a pack each of burger buns and hotdog buns too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    F*** yeah I'll cry!!! :D :D :D

I know you're in Highland somewhere so if you wanna PM me your details I can probably swing over and pick it up, or Dave might be nearer.

Whatevs ;) I don't care either way............... *crying*

ps: I can probably bring a pack each of burger buns and hotdog buns too.

magic man lives about 3 blocks NORTH of me from what t_star told me. You just continue driving passed me house and then... "oh just PM him".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom