• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I recently heard that a large number of gun owners are not registered to vote. On this forum it seems like most of our members are involved, and invested in our future to own and keep guns. So I'm asking if y'all are voting? I hope everyone is, and will.

tonto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2024
    Madison
    I haven't voted in a primary for the past two but I'm going to this year. Let's just say Kamala isn't the one I'll be voting for. Even if they had a potato on the other side I would still vote the potato.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I haven't voted in a primary for the past two but I'm going to this year. Let's just say Kamala isn't the one I'll be voting for. Even if they had a potato on the other side I would still vote the potato.
    Well, you're too late for the primary this year. That was back in May. But hope you'll vote in the national on November 5th. :thumbsup:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There is a fair percentage of "us" who overthink the politics/legislation stuff to the point of throwing out the good in the quest for their perfect.

The NRA is a perfect example of that. "We" allowed the only real gun lobby group we had to go belly up, leaving all gun owners with ZERO representation in congress. "We" showed the NRA, huh?" :rolleyes:

There would be no RINO Senator Todd Young to vote for more gun control with a strong and supported NRA! But no, "we" just couldn't support Wayne's nice suits... :n00b:

The anti-gun libs are much better at messaging than we are. We are just the sucker's that buy into their massaging. They got us on their arch enemy the NRA, they got us on the scamdemic, they got us on Richard Murdock. What will they get us on next?

:dunno:

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Darn right I'll be voting. Please people, VOTE. Of all the things you can do to help our country, it's the one thing that requires the least amount of effort and has the greatest potential to do good.

I've heard phrases like "It doesn't matter if I vote because they'll cheat anyways." Yes, there's been election fraud, but that makes voting even more important, if anything. The more votes they have to manufacture, the harder it is to get away with. If we all stay home and make it so the other side doesn't have to cheat to win, then we've completely surrendered the fight.

I've also heard phrases like "There's no voting our way out of this mess." I can sympathize with the sentiment, and it does, unfortunately, appear likely that our country can no longer be saved by voting alone. But we don't know that for a fact yet. Like I said, voting is so extremely low-effort, even if it does nothing but delay or slow our descent into moral depravity and economic ruin, gee, that sure is worth it to just drive to a poll and put a mark on a paper. And there's always the chance that our pessimism turns out to be incorrect; maybe if we keep working to change hearts and minds, there will come a day that this country turns around politically, and we can actually vote in a government that respects liberty, and upholds the principles upon with this country was founded. It sounds like a long shot, but if we just give up, then it's absolutely certain to never happen.

So VOTE, people, and don't let any excuse stop you.

Unless, of course, you plan on voting for Kamala. In that case, please don't vote, and instead seek help from an actually competent mental health professional.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Most pundits and media-ites have, in my opinion, ignorantly stated that Trump has reached his ceiling. I disagree.

Gun Owners and Evangelical Christians are two groups that have a large percentage of people that don't vote.

Top Bottom