• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Trumps record speaks for itself, regardless of you haters.

People want a candidate willing to do everything possible to fix immigration, including deportation. They don't want anyone starting off talking the limitations possible.

I'll reiterate, what record? Inheriting millions and successful business, losing it all in the 90s then getting it all back? Through cronyism he openly brags about? Give me half a billion dollars today, I'll let it ride in the stock market, I won't even come out with my own line of ugly ties. You're welcome.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Just follow Ike's plan, let ICE to their job and let it be known, loudly and publicly, that the parties over. 5 times the number of people deported self deported. I don't believe in too big to fail and I don't believe in too big to deport.

Roll up your sleeves and get to work. Every 40 year old who gets pulled over and arrested for never having had a drivers license is a good place to start.

5 times as many people self deported? Where'd you get that number?
    Fun fact, operation wetback was done at the request of the Mexican government and followed from the Bracero program in which Mexican citizens worked in the US as Mexico's contribution the allied war effort.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Operation Wetback! :rockwoot:

Shut the gates and throw them back.
    There's nothin wrong with goin back so we can move forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'll reiterate, what record? Inheriting millions and successful business, losing it all in the 90s then getting it all back? Through cronyism he openly brags about? Give me half a billion dollars today, I'll let it ride in the stock market, I won't even come out with my own line of ugly ties. You're welcome.

Oddly, people aren't buying that sort of bashing. Trump still leads in the polls.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just follow Ike's plan, let ICE to their job and let it be known, loudly and publicly, that the parties over. 5 times the number of people deported self deported. I don't believe in too big to fail and I don't believe in too big to deport.

Roll up your sleeves and get to work. Every 40 year old who gets pulled over and arrested for never having had a drivers license is a good place to start.

There are a lot of things that can be done to effectively have the illegals self deport;

To start with we can announce that there will no longer be sanctuary cities.
    Ending welfare for the undocumented is also a way.
    As mentioned, no drivers license and you are going home.
    Passing a law officially eliminating the anchor baby loophole.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Considering that many States do not share their BMV files with other state computers, not finding an out of state DL is pretty normal. How else should I demand the driver to show proof of citizenship?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Considering that many States do not share their BMV files with other state computers, not finding an out of state DL is pretty normal. How else should I demand the driver to show proof of citizenship?

Call in for transport to the local ICE office. That's their work.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Oddly, people aren't buying that sort of bashing. Trump still leads in the polls.

25% of republican primary voters aren't buying it and lets be honest they're the least common denominator. Empty rhetoric and a reality tv show are all it takes for some voters.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Do I do that for all drivers or just the Hispanic looking ones? What would be the probable cause for the arrest?

Smarter people than I will write your rules, but I would guess all drivers without a legal driver's license, state ID or other verifiable ID would go to ICE for further evaluation.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Smarter people than I will write your rules, but I would guess all drivers without a legal driver's license, state ID or other verifiable ID would go to ICE for further evaluation.

I vote we deputize patriotic Americans to go door to door asking folks to produce their papers or face deportation to whichever country it looks like they're from. Hopefully we can get some of these dirty Irish out of here.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have about a drawer full of native-born citizens driving without a driver's license.:D

So what's the big deal?
    If they choose to drive w/o a license or ID and get pulled over for a traffic violation, ICE will sort it out. They'll likely learn better after that.

Top Bottom